Used Predictor tests again...

Thanks Nurse. How're you? x x

I'm good thank you hun, just back from a week in italy, was very relaxing. Got my results from MC testing and everything came back good with me and OH so pretty happy about that, think we are going to see a private Dr now though for peace of mind.

best of luck with testing tomorrow, if there is a faint line it sounds good for you, you have to come on and update us ASAP! :)

Thank you hunnie, not using another Predictor, going to use the digi (dramatic music - lol). No guesswork needed... Which is pretty scary!!

Wow, Italy! Hubby and I were talking last night about going there next year. :thumbup: Hope you had a wonderful time hun. :)

Good news about the tests hun, glad everything is ok. x x

Last edited:
Omg I'm so excited for you! I'm Gunna be stalking u tomorrow chick x

Am terrified!! Will try and update, prob from my Blackberry as hubby is off tomorrow.....Please, please send all the BFP vibes and prayers possible!! Am on the edge of my seat!!! xx

Good luck for tomorrow hunnie, I've got everything crossed for you and yr hubby xxx

Thank you hun. x x

I keep replaying the tests in my head, double checking they were in the time limit etc. Arrrrrghhhh!!

x x

Hey miss j - I need an update big time!! I'm on the edge of my seat here!!! How you getting on??

Xx

Miss J's favorite pass time is keeping us in suspense!! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back