usefull info on CERVIX

I saw this the other day - so graphic you're right! Thanks for posting this x

Shauna had this up last month - bloomin amazing....and awful and bizarre and strange and gross and more than just making be a bit squeemish so why do I now want to go and buy one of them plastic thingys so I can see what my cervix looks like??? *faints*

yeah i know me to!!!!! and get my oh down there with a flash light on his head lmao god tht wud be so funny!!!!!!

if not a little embarrasing even more so as some of them look for sure infected (even tho i know there not to a man thy would look it surely)

Last edited:
well that was certainly different!! and very informative thanks for posting!! i would never have seen it other wise!!

I don't think it so much the cervix, but the seeing someone else's period blood and vaginal discharge that makes me a bit queezy :eh:

i dont think i dare get that spectrum thing i dont think id wanna see my own if it looked like that :(

Mine does.

I can honestly say though that i've never seen any glob of muscus like what she has lol (and i've never looked while on my period... gross)

Ewww - why did I open that link after just eating lol. Grossly fascinating, though!

I do find it interesting & it did help me figure out what I was feeling for when I was trying to check my CP.

Don't think I'd let my OH up there with a flashlight & a camera though lol

dont think he wud wanna have sex after that do you ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back