VERY early symptons or imagination..?!

Jule

Reaction score
Had positive LH surge on Sunday/Monday, BD'ed Friday-Sunday, AF due next Sunday/Monday.... today and yesterday been having slight AF feeling in lower tummy, very slight dull ache and occasional 'butterfly' feeling.

I know its VERY early and its probably just my imagination and nerves playing tricks on me (or maybe wind! :oops: ) but just wondering if anyone else had any other thoughts??!! :?

Hi Jule,

This could possibly be implantation cramping but I wouldnt read too much into if I were you. It can quite easily drive you mad. :wall: Last month I had period stlye cramping right from 7dpo until my period came which ive never experienced before and i was convinced that I was pg but i wasnt.

It took over my mind so much that I coulnt think or do anything else. In the end I had to go to the docs. Who told me to calm down. The tww is so hard but its even harder if you worry or read lots into things. My advice would be to chill out wait for your period and if it doesnt come then start thinking about what is going on. I know its hard but I dont want you to be dissapointed or stressed like i was with the same problem!

Jasmine x

Thanks Jasmine :hug:

You are right - thanks for a thoughtful reply. It just gets to this stage in my cycle when I think, right, there's nothing more I can do this month and then try to latch on to any change or twitch and convince myself that finally this is it!! its sooooo hard isn't it?! :(

I'll try not to think about it until AF is due, but, like you, I haven't experienced this AF type cramping mid cycle before - its probably in my mind more than it is my tummy!

I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed though!!! :clap:

J xx

Thanks Jasmine :hug:

You are right - thanks for a thoughtful reply. It just gets to this stage in my cycle when I think, right, there's nothing more I can do this month and then try to latch on to any change or twitch and convince myself that finally this is it!! its sooooo hard isn't it?! :(

I'll try not to think about it until AF is due, but, like you, I haven't experienced this AF type cramping mid cycle before - its probably in my mind more than it is my tummy!

I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed though!!! :clap:

J xx

I must admit Jule, I still dont know why I had all that cramping. At times it felt like a party in my womb and I wasnt invited! Seriously though, I got myself in a state not like a nervous wreck or anything but you know what i mean!
I had the strangest period after that and i was convinced too that id had a chemical pg...Well whatever was going on in there and in you its definitly best to try and relax. Id been on the pill for years and i guess my body is just adjusting.
I hope you get your bfp, ill be checking on here for you and definilty rooting for you hun!
All the best in that darn 2ww x x x x :wave:

Hi really looking for advice I was five days late for my period and I started spotting which came and went within 24 hours. Now I am just really wet TMI lol which I was before the spotting. Thing that is really getting me is the sore boobs nearly been crying with the pain in my nipples and also the ends are yellow looks really strange. I did take a test when period was 3 days late and it was negative could I be pregnant? really don't want to test again and be disappointed as we have been trying for over 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back