Wahoooo I am here!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

I joined PF in 2009 when I was trying to conceive my first boy! Hooray! He is now 16 months old. Conceived on cycle 3. Since then I have mostly been hiding in the GR so it's great to be out and trying for No2!

Can't wait to meet you all, and hopefully share my second pregnancy with you! :)

I am actively bd'ing over the next week or so in the hope I fall this month. I am on a tight deadline to fall before I am made redundant in the new year. I wont be able to try next month as I am flying to Canada next February (long story but very important wedding).

Anyway, I am babbling! So excited!!! :dance:

xx

Aww lovely to see you in here pudds. Fingers crossed for a speedy bfp x

PS whereabouts in Hampshire are you? I'm in Chandlers Ford (between Winchester and Southampton) x

Hiya,

I remember you from my first time round too. My Isla's 15 months now and we're ttc no.2 too!
Fingers crossed for a quick BFP! x

aww how exciting for you! :0) Im not the only crazy one then! xx

Hello and good luck! Sorry you're being made redundant. It happened to my husband last year, but he's ended up with a job he loves even more x

Yeah its sometimes a blessing in diguise. If my plans work out it will be fab. :) xx

yayyyyyy :yay: do a journal!!! good to see you here hun

good luck hun my son is 15 months and will be trying in july for our second so see you all soon :) xx

Good luck hun! Its lovely seeing lots of you ttc baby number 2, wish I was joining you! xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back