Water Infection?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Has anyone in early pregnancy had a water infection?

If so, what were your symptoms and what did the Dr/MW do for you?

I *think* I may have one, not sure, but want to find out for sure as I know it can cause m/c. I have an appointment this afternoon and will take a wee sample with me. :(

i had one just before i fell with this one, if you have one when you go for a wee it will sort of hurt/twinge, it used to make me cringe and really tense up. also u'll b goin for a wee a lot more than usual and when u've been it'll feel like ur still really desperate as soon as u get off the toilet.

best bet to find out tho is go to docs, they'll do a sample and u'll get the result within a couple of days if u have one especially seeing as ur pregnant i think its important tht u do, even if ur not sure :)

Yeah I am going this afternoon, I booked it before I even made this post. I'm not risking anything. I even bought a sample bottle from Lloyds pharmacy (I know you get them free from the drs surgery but I was in Lloyds anyway).

I'm not sure if the pains I have are just stretching pains or what. :shock:

Well, been to the Drs and I don't have a water infection or anything so feel much better about that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back