Water infection

kedi376

Reaction score
I gave a pee sample when I saw the MW on Friday and I've just had a call to say I have an infection and to go pick up some antibiotics. I've been given Cefalexin.

I had a couple of water infections last year and by god I knew about it, but I feel fine with this one! I wouldn't have know if they hadn't phoned me.

Pointless thread really, just felt like sharing!

I don't think it's a pointless thread!

Even though you didn't feel like you had a water infection, it's likely that they've just picked up up early on, so you don't end up feeling as rotten as you have in he past with them. I had one before I was pregnant, and the thought of going through that whilst already feeling rough with pregnancy symptoms doesn't seem very nice! Glad to hear you're getting it sorted out :)

xx

I have been docs tday and snap!!!! Water infection I am also on anti biotics xxcx

I guess its good that they check then, otherwise I would never have known.

I've started taking the antibiotics but no one has said what I should do when I've finished taking them. Should I go back for another pee test to make sure it's gone or just wait until my next MW appointment?

Hhhmmmm am not sure hun??? u gt me.thinkin now...will ring my.docs and find out today because I.never thought to ask tht xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back