We are team......

MummyJess

Reaction score
...............BLUE!

We are in total shock! :lol: After 3 girls we just kind of assumed that we were having another girl, although we did really want a boy. So my OH asked the sonographer if she could see a willy, just joking, and never for a minute thinking that she would say yes! :shock: OH was practically leaping around the room! :rotfl:

We had all our girls with us so it was lovely for them to see their new brother and for them to share that with us.

The scan was really clear and everything is in the right place so we are now looking forward to shopping for boy stuff!

I can't stop smiling! Even got an extra pic that shows he is definitely a boy. The sonographer said she was 100% sure and "little girls don't have those bits!" :)

You must be over the moon !! Congrats :cheer:

Yay I'm getting a nephew! :cheer: Still very excited for you all, and so pleased that Austin will have a little boy cousin to play with :D

Aww that's so nice! He's gonna be so lucky having 3 big sisters fussing over him! xx

Awww how lovely! Congratulations hun, bet your OH is especially pleased he will have some male company! :D

Yay MummyJess! So pleased for you!

maybebaby said:
Yay I'm getting a nephew! :cheer: Still very excited for you all, and so pleased that Austin will have a little boy cousin to play with :D

I can't believe how dim I am! HOW LONG did it take for me to realise you were sisters! Its all clicking into place now!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Yay MummyJess! So pleased for you!

maybebaby said:

I can't believe how dim I am! HOW LONG did it take for me to realise you were sisters! Its all clicking into place now!

Valentine Xxx
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We are masters of deception!

I KNEW maybebaby had a sis with 3 girls and she'd had homebirths and she was planning on coming onto the forum.

Duh! Silly me!

So pleased on your baby boy news!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
I KNEW maybebaby had a sis with 3 girls and she'd had homebirths and she was planning on coming onto the forum.

Duh! Silly me!

So pleased on your baby boy news!

Valentine Xxx
Thank you! And thanks to everyone for their messages. The reality that we are going to have a boy coming into an all pink household is now sinking in and we are so so pleased. Not that a girl wouldn't have been perfect too. But my OH still hasn't stopped smiling! Hopefully we can stop at 4 kids now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back