We have a date in mind now, kind of!

doll_eyes

Reaction score
Me and OH were having a casual chat about when we would like to start trying for our first, he's adamant he would like to be under 30 when number one comes along or there abouts a couple of years. So we're looking at initially starting to "not try not prevent" from about Nov 2013 so that gives us a bit of time to just go with the flow and see what happens.

So exciting does seem sooooo far off, but means we probably will have bought the house we're renting off family and I might have managed to get a less stressful job by then. He then mentioned he'd been talking about getting married soon with his Mum, we've always just assumed we'd get married over the next two years even though he's not proposed and I've never really felt the need for him to, we have quite a laid back approach to things some times so maybe his Mum has given him a kick up the butt to pull his finger out! Although I'd be more than happy to elope together and just come back married.

Hope you all have a nice day :wave:

Hi there and welcome! It will be here before you know it and you have so much to keep you busy inbetween! xx

That's very true just going to enjoy our solo time together and I've just been offered a job after an interview last week doing something I've wanted to do, so it'll get me some experience and hopefully lead to something better paid in the long run before we ttc.

Hi and welcome :)

I think the best thing that you can do from now till when you do have a baba is really get to know your body and cycles, maybe even monitor your CM as well as cycles, just to be sure that your cycles are in the best way for you to start trying in 10 months :)

Luck with everything! xxxxx

Thanks russellmuscle, i'm quite lucky in having always had regular 28 day cycles. I get quite bad ovulation pains too and I can even tell which side I ovulate from so I'm quite lucky with that I guess, hope it stays this way until we try to conceive, thinking maybe even next summer we might try now as then if things happened quickly would be 2014 before baby was here.

We've been thinking once I'm passed the 6 month probation at my job too it wouldn't hurt to not try but not prevent really so might be happening sooner as we think we're pretty much in the situation we want to be in. Look forward to sharing my experiences and reading other peoples when it comes to ttc!

No problem,

I am the exact same way, I get bad Ov pains and can tell which side it comes from..

I remember when I didnt know what it was and I was at college and had mentioned to a girlfriend oh every month I ALWAYS get this bad pain I think its when I ovulate maybe and the girl said well that happened to me and I had to get a hysterectomy, and it scarred me for months I thought I wouldnt be able to have kids and then I joined on here and realised its normal. I got myself in such a mess!

Its a plus that you have gotten to know your cycles, maybe just keep an eye out to make sure you are getting regular EWCM and that'll also be a really good sign that you are infact Oving, as some people have pain and then dont OV... So keep a wee eye out.

Good luck with the job and everything :)

Yeah my Mum gets the same pains really bad too, so I always knew what it was, although she had a hysterectomy, but that was something totally unrelated! Bet you were terrified, it can get a bit too sore for me some months, this month was quite bad. I can't miss my ewcm around ovulation time lol, I used to think it was pretty gross until I realised what it was and it's normal haha that was thanks to a site like this.

Thanks, meant to be starting next Monday, but it's been a bit delayed so have just one shift tonight and tomorrow at my current job after giving my notice in a bit early, then I might have a few days off if I'm delayed in starting. Not that I'm complaining with this weather have managed to get a good start on the garden and some sneaky reading mags in the sun :wave:

sounds bliss, Im stuck in work with the sun BELTING in at me whilst I face a computer and type..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back