We have movement!

daniph1

Reaction score
I have been convinced for about 2 weeks now that I have been having movement, this is LO number 2 so able to differentiate between other feelings and movements, but thought it was a little to soon! Last night I had no doubt, my little boo is such a wriggler, I was lying down watching a film with DH and wow! She mus have been doing flips! So reassured! xxxx

Oh wow brilliant news! I can't wait to feel movement. I'm a few weeks behind you so hopefully not long to wait but this is my first and I think they say it takes longer to feel first time round xx

It's so reassuring isn't it?

Yay to movment hun

xxxxxxxxxxx

:yay: how lovely! its such an amazing feelings, I love my little kicks, getting stronger by the day!

Awesome, I can't wait to feel movement although I've got 2 to feel wriggling around, going to be strange but I guess I have nothing to compare to!

Excellent news , isn't a wonderful feeling, My liitle lad seems to go mad for good few minutes and I guess he wears himself out because then it's still for an hour or so I guess he's sleeping .Awww bless him xx

Yay for movement :dance:

Sometimes I think I feel a flutter, but not sure... could be gas! Ha! Hopefully they'll get stronger in the next couple of weeks so there will be no doubt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back