week late tested again - still an epic fail...

NT29

Reaction score
anyone got any explanation for being a week late and still getting a negative result on a clearblue test? got up at 6 to test as needed to go to loo and couldnt hold it any lomger and all i got was a bfn! Urgh im so angry at myself for getting my hopes up because im late. I just wish if i was going to have the AF that it would bloody just start so we can ttc again. Anyone else feel like this?

I was 8 days late when the witch got me, i think my body is still getting over me being on the pill for so long and i ovulated late this month. Maybe its the same for you.

Fx it mite be bfp just taking its time to show up though.

Michelle. x

Have you recently been on the pill? Like Hayes says that can mess with your cycles a bit and could make you late? Fx it's a shy bfp though. There are some ladies on here who didn't get bfp till 2 weeks after AF due!! Xxx

I came off cerazette in March, and have had 29 day cycles for 4 months and this month a no-show, despite pms-like tummy pains for 2 weeks, no other symptoms really. Thoroughly confused and think im going to ring docs and get an appt tomorrow. I think probably until such time as they tell me for definite, i wont get af anyway because my mind is spinning now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back