Week today! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
I will be finding out what sex baby is I can't wait to add a bit of colour to the nursery and wardrobe, had a fab day as oh felt baby kicking for the first time and now he is mega excited he has been so reserved it has annoyed me a bit as I'm so excited but i Suppose it's harder for them to feel involved when they can't feel the baby, And don't really understand the connection mothers have instantly, it has been so nice seeing him all excited bless, pointless post really but so happy want to tell everyone :) x

i know how you feel my oh is still abit disconnected i should find out what im having in 5 days i cant wait what would you like girl or boy

I have no preference what so ever on the sex my oh would be happy with either so its just the matter of waiting! X

Eeeek yay! This is so exciting! I felt like I was waiting for Christmas before I found out :D. Make sure you keep us updated! Xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

All these post on gender scans is making me tempted to know!!!! Arrrggghhhh :)

Good luck, looking forward to seeing what you have xx

Will keep u informed, funnily enough said to my mother earlier it's like I'm waiting for Xmas day when I was a kid and her response was god help Craig Wednesday night :) I was up till all hours Xmas eve haha!
Oh we are just waiting to buy the coloured paint to finish the nursery! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back