WE'RE GOING TO SEE JAIDY!!!!!! :)

kayzee

Reaction score
Im getting sooooo excited i cant wait :cheer: :cheer:

Weve been speakin on msn since we were both only a few weeks pregnant and been through the whole thing together, swapping notes and symptoms etc

Weve kept in contact by phone and texts and have formed a real friendship over the past few months and are finally going to meet up at the weekend :cheer: :cheer:

Its a long way and quite expensive but i'd do the same for any real friend, im sooooooo excited i cant wait :cheer: :cheer:

Im gonna have lots of cuddles with the gorgeous wee zac and loads of gassing with jade gonna have jaw ache by the time we are finished lol :rotfl:

Weve both been through so much on this long and sometimes ardual (sp) journey. We are both finally happy and settled (me in my relationship and jade in her new home) its going to be the best ever to finally meet up and probably so emotional too :cry: :hug:

Will hopefully take lots of piccies and maybe post some when we are home, i cant believe im finally going to meet my internet buddy :cheer: :hug: xxxx

Im sure you'll have a fab time! I met my best friend on a forum and we are like sisters, its amazing the bonds that can be formed in these little (or not so little here lol) communities! :D

Aww you lucky girl! hope you have fun! am jelous! been speaking to jade on the net since she was ttc, we hoped we'd get preg together but it didnt happen :(

ooo! i know how much you have been looking forward to this!

Have a great time! :hug:

next, we will have to come up and visit you!

Awwwwwwww sam that would be fab!!!!

ON a weekend when russ has the boys there will be a kingsize bed with a cot at the side free :cheer: :cheer:

the boys have new beds and i'll have one of them :rotfl:

Sorted!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :hug: xx

YEY! :dance: :cheer:

do i have to bring adam though... or do you have a shed we can leave him in! :rotfl: :rotfl:

how much you want to bet, alice and tia end up wearing the same clothes!

hope you have a great time hunny!!!

we'll have to arrange something ourselves when i get my newb wheels!

:hug:

oh have a great time both of you, can't wait to see pics xx :lol:

Hey .. how did you get on with Jaidy? Did you have fun?
Come on show us the pics!

We didnt go :cry: :cry:

It was cancelled the night before cos she was poorly poor thing, i was absolutely gutted as i was looking forward to it for weeks :cry:

We made another "date" and unfortunately that was cancelled to due to a course rich had to go on.

Weve stayed in touch and im just waitin to see as and when we can go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back