What a Christmas Present!!!

Oh I really am pleased for you Hun, congratulations , good luck for your scan on friday, let us know how you go X

Hi guys.

Update!! well as u all know i had no idea i was PG so couldn't even say when it happened. I went on Friday and the scan showed nothing.....they said going by my cycles, it was a really early pregnancy. They took bloods and called back PM and said they were a healthy amount for an early Pregnancy and would have expected them to be alot less if i had MC ( still spotting a bit) they aren't concerned about that as no cramps. But are having me back tomorrow to see if the hormones have doubled, if they have continue to do so i can have another scan in a week or so. So still got everything crossed for tomorrow.

Still totally puzzled by it all, but hey it happened. If all not ok we will try again next month :) got to stay positive though.

Thanks for all your good luck wishes xx

Sounding good hun, keep us posted with everything though
xxx

Hi

They only went up from 1453 to 1700. So quite concerned for it being Ectopic now, but i have read on internet that they don't always double.....so back on Tuesday as there should be something showing on the scan now.

Thanks for all ur wishes, i hope it will help me, i'm very concerned now.

XX

Ah congratulations huni x x x

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Hi there,

Wishing you all the best and hoping all will be ok!!
I bet its really hard but try not to worry yourself you dont need the added stress.
Let us no how you get on hun,keeping our fingers and toes crossed for your extra sticky bean!!
xxxx

Really nervous now, i'll let u know tomorrow. So hard not to stress, i felt a bit angry with myself today.....blamming myself for all of this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back