What a fab freebie!!

kellylou

Reaction score
Are you signed up to freecycle in your area? I joined a while ago but today got the best freebie ever a bt monitor for the baby which was faulty hubby thinks he knows what the problem is and has got it working saved me a fortune there are some really kind people out there xx

That sounds great!!! I had been a member but signed up again and two weeks ago got a poang ikea chair for the nursery, perfect condition, not a mark on the cream cover either!! The bloke had two but I was happy with just the one. I'm now looking to see what I can put on offer, to keep in the freecycle spirit!!

Yes too true, we have found it a god send when we were doing the kitchen listing the items and not having the hassle of transporting elsewhere as people just came to collect fantastic!!

freecycle is brilliant! I got a rowing machine off it, and my friend got a car :)

Tonks.......A CAR...........???????????? Your area must have rich pickings :rofl:

thanks for the heads up will take a look at this site in a min! xxx

never heard of freecycle before, just joined our local one and waiting for the group admin to approve me :)

I have had a few things from there namely a steriliser, the monitor, got a brand new nappy wrapper as well not sure if we will use it so might put it back on there!

There was a caravan going on ours! (An old one with a few problems but still!!)

Wow that sounds like a brill site, am gonna have a butchers now, Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back