What are you buying LO for Xmas?

Here's what I got today for Niamh...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005BHUU/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Magic-Lante...sr_1_51?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1258067912&sr=1-51

product_thumb.php

Comforter

product_thumb.php

frilly knicks :rofl:

product_thumb.php

Velvet Cape:

product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

Did I mention I have OHs debit card? :rofl:

:thumbup: :lol: Quick before his game has finished and he's left wondering what you're doing ;) :rofl:

Yes the kitchen is wooden. Also ELC do 20% off codes so i think you could get it for £104. I love that kitchen but Niamh isn't even 1 yet so going to wait till her 2nd birthday.

Thanks! She doesn't have many shoes atm :oops: So needs some cosy boots.

Now most of what is above was for her xmas/stocking. Don't think I will hold out that long :rofl:

check out the frilly bloomers I found :rofl:

product_thumb.php

Nic you've got some wicked bits there! The ELC wooden kitchen is really cute - I saw it recently. :)

god i cant wait for all my single parent mony to come thru! my parents arent charging me anything for living here til then, not even food. reckon if i keep quiet they'll notice all the pretty toys and things appearing :rofl:

Is it bad that my mum never charges me anything to live with her and even buys me nappies and wipes?! I don't get full IS but Rich gives me money so that's why... :rofl:

ooo i love those knickers nic! and lynn though kitchens are perfect for sam :)
good play food links :thumbup: have to get mads some to go with her kitchen! can't wait :dance:

I even had a dream about that ELC kitchen last night :lol:

There's space for it in our kitchen so I can put it in here for him to play with while I cook his dinner... he's always trying to help me but I won't let him!

awww lynn, that is so so cute! :cloud9: thats where i'm thinking about keeping ours x x

I need it now :rofl:

This rain is awful... can't take Sam to the park because he'll just roll around all over the ground (we used to run and dive into the leaves when it was all nice and sunny and they were dry, but he still wants to do it now!)

I'm going to have to take him to Asda instead... I'm sure he'll love that :lol:

I am getting Evie a shopping trolley and some play food- she got a barbie princess dressing table but someone (Mummy!) couldn't wait for santa so she's had it for ages now :whistle:

My mum is going to get her some big floor puzzles but I've asked everyone else to keep it a secret so i get a few suprises on the day! :lol:

There is an NCT nearly new sale on Saturday round the corner from me so going to pop down and see if I can find some stocking fillers for pennies!

i remember you getting that barbie dressing table.. :lol:... how much did evie love it?!!

right i have so far got the following-

jason-

push & play makka pakka
push & play iggle piggle
ITNG projector light
Thomas the tank engine (TTT) giant floor puzzle
Just like home shopping basket with food
just like home breakfast set
playfood
kitchen!!! still waiting for stock!!!
TTT tricky trucks game
dolls house witt all the pieces!!
some jeans with belts
dungree set
couple of tops..

i know that done seem alot but theres more now and i cant remeber what he actally got lol... the above i wrote down.. but then i stopped lol . he has loads more coming from my family

adrianne will only be just over 6 months at xmas so she isnt getting much

couple of teething toys
soft mobile phone
ball thingys

ehmmm some more than that lol just cant remeber!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
For wee man we are getting him an easel, pens & chalks, a waybuloo toy, clothes, and I’m not sure what else.

Really want a car-road mat thing for his cars, but not sure where does nice ones!!

Your ideas are all lovely, wish I had a girl!!!!!!!

So far Brooke has

B&S Zebra
My first buggy/doll
Pink Smart Trike
L&L Chair
Rocking Horse
Wheelybug
Giraffe rocker thing

Thats her bigger stuff, cba to list the little bits and bobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.