What do you think of these symptoms?

beetle

Reaction score
A couple of days before I was due AF I had 2 days of very light pinkish bleeding, it got slightly heavier (not really heavy tho) for another couple of days. It was different from my normal period though. This was light, pinky and I normally have clotty like blood with AF but not at all this time (sorry TMI). There wasn't even enough blood to have to change my ST. Could this have been implantation bleeding?

So that started around the 25th July. Now, for the last 5 days or so I have been having cramp/pulling sensations in my left lower abdomen, and also stitch like feelings on the left too.
I've been feeling really bloated, gassy, very moody, my bowel movements are all over the place, tired, nausea and I've had a slightly increased clear discharge.

I took a HPT as soon as the bleeding stopped but it was negative. Do you think maybe I tested too early?

So what do you all think?
Any thoughts or comments would be very much appreciated.

I think another test couldn't hurt :wink:

Yeah I guess so.

So if I tested now, would it give me the correct result?

It's just that I've done the whole buying HPT over and over again, and alsways getting BFN.

A part of me wants to be pregnant, but a part doesn't too. This isn't planned.

oh dear :(

well there's no harm in waiting a few weeks, unless you need to know asap :hug:

but you'd probably get a more reliable result now - unfortunately its never guaranteed (contrary to the adverts) when a woman will get a guaranteed result

I took a test earlier today and I'm pretty sure it's negative.
I wasn't convinced so I took another one this evening. The result I got from this one has left me confused. I think there could be a slight dot in the result window, but not totally sure.

Do I wait awhile and retest, or just go with the negative result? Maybe I'm seeing things!

Although I'm still having all the symptoms and I know something is up with my body.

Maybe you should try with FMU, if there was a hint of a positive in the evening then you should have a stronger result with FMU. Good Luck!!

That sounds like a good idea.
I'm going to buy some more tests today and just keep testing until I get something that looks like a positive.

I'm feeling and looking so bloated its unreal! Is that normal (if I am pregnant?).
I mean I've always had a bit of a belly, but just lately its sticking right out! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back