What do you think?

AF arrived this morning and my 'boyfriend' still isn't talking to me (I have no idea why) and I hear from someone else he wants me to dump him as he is too gutless to do it himself. I have lost everything over the past week that was important to me and I don't know what to do :(

:hug: so sorry to hear that hun. I hope things get better for you soon.

aww hunni i just hate when guys do that, they dont seem to think wot effect its havin on us. Ask him to sit down and work it out with you. :hug:

Oh hunnie I'm so sorry your having such a rough time of it. Some men are pigs aren't they? Has he been in touch yet?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, talk to him, if he is acting this way now, is he some one you'd want to start a family with? I hope the answer is no! How old are you hun?

As for the 6 days late, I wouldn't panic on a daily basis.

aw hun, :hug:

you really need to talk with your boyfriend, find out if what yu've heard is true, i know its probably not what yu want but it'll be beteer to happen now than later.

all the best
xxx

Thanks for all the advice. He still won't answer my calls or texts and I find out that it may be because I keep trying to contact him to find out what is wrong :shock: what does he expect?! Anyway I'm leaving it a few days then I might go to his house and have it out with him.

Anyway, the reason why I am posting is to ask for more advice! Obv AF arrived last week and as usual was really really heavy and painful but lasted for 2 days then went :shock: it usually lasts got 5-7 days and even after the heaviness has calmed down I usually get light blood then it returns a bit heavy the following day but this time it was just gushing (sorry tmi) and then stopped.
Since it has stopped I still have backache and slight cramps and odd feelings in my abdomen. The sore boobs have stopped but my nipples feel weird. I'm getting more headaches, I feel absolutely exhausted, even after a 10 hour sleep and I feel sick when I wake up which almost has me on the verge of heaving (I have to take loads of deep breaths to stop myself) which goes away around mid-morning. Whats happening?? I'm obv not pregnant right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back