What do you want for your birthday?!

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Hi all!

My sister is about 14 weeks and it's her birthday. I can't remember what I would have wanted at that stage. I'm thinking not smellys as she's still feeling pretty rubbish. Any ideas?!

Ta
xxx

Vouchers for somewhere that sells maternity clothes maybe? That's all I need at the moment!

Does she like teddies?? There's some lovely me to you bears in clintons....or maybe a nice bouquet of flowers sent to her x x x

I like PO's idea. Some pampering sounds nice! Massage, facial, something like that :)

Or vouchers for clothes. I'm seriously running out!

xxx

mmmm definitely get her something for herself because once you have kids, no body bothers buying you stuff anymore, tis all about the kiddies! Buy her a pamper session or even go out together and have a nice coffee, go see a film, have a massage. Trust me once the little ones arrive you wont be able to be so free with your time and LO's HATE cafes!

My birthday is next month and ive asked for money so I can buy a kindle.

I really want a camera for my birthday so I can be ready to take some great pics of our new arrival next Feb! :)

Oooooh I have a kindle - it's awesome you won't regret it and I would recommend to pretty much anyone who reads at all (let alone at least a book a week like me.................oops!).

Oooooh I have a kindle - it's awesome you won't regret it and I would recommend to pretty much anyone who reads at all (let alone at least a book a week like me.................oops!).

I so want one, I love reading so much! please family give me enough dosh!!!

Already got a camera - recommend a kodak c183 to anyone for family snaps - take amazing pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back