What does this sound like? Don't want to get my hopes up too much.

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya girls!

It's been ages since I have been on here, still TTC. Anyway, I am on CD27 of my 32 day cycle, so 9DPO and when I went to the toilet this morning, there was pale pink CM when I wiped. Sorry for TMI!!

I don't want to get my hopes up again, but I have never had this before AF, I usually start straight with red blood.

What are your opinions?

Good luck to everyone :dust:

It could be implantation bleeding but may just be signs AF is on her way, I had that and got my hopes up and she got me. But I hope and keep my Fx for you that you get your BFP.

Good luck and keep us posted xx

Thanks, I should know myself by now. Been TTC since before Christmas, so I have this every month. Not the pink CM, just the build up of hopes!

I know its hard I have also been trying since before christmas and every month is a dissapointment. I keep telling myself it will happen at some point its the only way I can carry on and my OH always seems positive so thats good.

Fingers crossed hun xxx

Fingers crossed for you!! I think you may be right and it's the beginning of AF, early but c'est la vie! I've started to feel crampy and the blood has got darker.:cry:

xx

You never know. With my 2nd I had the same 9 days after doing the deed and went on to have a gorgeous baby girl. Good luck!!!

Really? Did the bleeding get a bit darker as well? It's the little cramps that are making me think AF is here.

It was quite light, but obviously bloody if you know what I mean....

It didn't last long and was pinky tinged and slightly brown (soz tmi lol) if I remember rightly....

Fingers crossed....

Hi, the bleeding got slightly heavier with painful cramps. The thing is I used a tampax mini and after a few hours there was hardly any blood and it was dark red. Usually I need a medium to super tampax by now. I don't really think it could be implantation though because I still have painful cramps, I'm just dragging out the hopes I think...

You do get slight sharp pains or slightly cramping with implantation bleeding too , as it's burrowing in causing the slight blleding your getting and the burrowing can cause a bit of pain.

Fingers crossed for you X

Thanks girls, but the :witch: arrived with a vengence last night. I am now really going to knuckle down to this properly. Detox, healthy eating, exercise and OV sticks, I'm fed up of this happening now. :wall2:

xx

Sorry to hear that FB :hug: Good luck for next month! Xx

Sorry AF got you, good TTC plan...

:hug::hug: sorry hun next month hopefully xxxx

Sorry she got you. Good luck for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back