What have you all got coming up..

Rachey

Reaction score
before you meet baby?? :)

I feel like things are starting to drag a bit! So was trying to think of what I have coming up to make it all go quicker...

14th May - Little brothers 8th birthday
15th May - Other brothers 3rd birthday
17th May - My birthday
18th May - 32 week MW appointment and go to the caravan for 4 nights :)
26th - Get keys to flat :D
28th - OH's birthday
10th June - Finish work for mat leave :dance:

Then from then up to due date there's not much! :(

What you all up to?

xxx

I think thats my problem .... 2 weeks to due date and i have nothing really fill the time! The apartment is sparkling clean, friends have a busy couple of weeks and im just waiting for baby to arrive! x

I defo recommend planning stuff to do. I've been ok till this last week. I've been really struggling to find things to do. If I stay in the house it starts to drive me crazy!

I love your thinking! I shall do a little list like you:-

21st May - Going to a wedding
26th May - my friend is having a planned c section!!
1st June - 5 days break away in a fishermans cottage in Devon with hubby :)
18th June - Antenatal classes
24th June - Start Maternity Leave!!

Argh I've got nothing planned in July!! I know what i'll be doing thought, some extreme nesting!!

hmm not so much planned stuff just stuff thats happening haha

12th
13th
14th
15th
16th health visitor is coming to check ds as he tilts his head when concentrating
17th my sil has her 20 week scan and she is finding out the sex:dance:
18th im at the midwifes
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th hopefully take delivery of our new minibus if they have made it yet grrrr:mad:
26th
27th kids break up from school again:shock:
28th
29th christening
30th
31st
1st due day

I don't have much at all really..

12th May - midwife
13th May - meet up with old work friend
14th May - my parents meet OHs parents, aaaaaaaah should be funny
15th May - zilch
16th May - zilch
17th May - zilch
18th May - zilch
19th May - will try get my hair done :)
20th May - zilch
21st May - my friends bday night in her house
22nd May - zilch
23rd May - zilch
24th May - my mums birthday
25th May - zilch
26th May - zilch
27th May - zilch
28th May - due date

Oh what a boring life I lead. No wonder I'm bored haha xx

I'm hoping that since we're moving at the end of May I'll be kept busy with sorting all our stuff out, cleaning and getting the place sorted!

pinkymum, I think I will be going crazy by the time I'm at your stage!! :shock: Hopefully your little one makes an appearance soon :) xxx

I love your thinking! I shall do a little list like you:-

21st May - Going to a wedding
26th May - my friend is having a planned c section!!
1st June - 5 days break away in a fishermans cottage in Devon with hubby :)
18th June - Antenatal classes
24th June - Start Maternity Leave!!

Argh I've got nothing planned in July!! I know what i'll be doing thought, some extreme nesting!!

Is that the parenthood classes hun?

x

heres mine. not alot going on really. going to try and fit different things in each day though silly things.

12th may- council to sort out housing benefit
13th may- meeting my friends for lunch
15th may- cousins for a bbq her daughters bday
18th may- maybe spend day with stepmum
30th may- friends wedding
1st june- midwife
11th june- brothers bday
12th june- the witch's bday(mum)
14th june- other brothers bday
19th june- fathers day
22nd june- due date

there will be more appointments and meetings with family and friends inbetween but thats about it. xxx

12th may - consultant appt at 4pm
13th may - no idea
14th may - OH away
15th may - OH comes back
16th may - dunno
17th may - hmm
18th may - midwife coming midday but could be induced anytime from today

I need to finish putting more music onto iTunes and making various types of playlists for in hospital. I now have one of those thingamajigs that charges your iPod while it acts as a stereo. Everything else is ready. My OH says we can move the bedroom round again, we'll see if it happens though.

Everything else is happening from a few weeks after my due date. A wedding, some festivals, various nice things I've been dying to get to as I'll be able to take baby and I won't have a bump hurting me anymore.

I'm going to the usual docs and midwife at 32 weeks 23rd may then 34 weeks 6 June haven't booked the rest yet fir later stages!
Going away for the weekend to the baby show on 20th may and 21st may!
My mum lives abroad and she is over the start of July then baby anytime after that baby should be here! :)

I've always wanted to go to a baby show but never have and we have everything now. OH would never be interested anyhoo.

Don't go to the baby show with your man! Go with your mum! My hubby would have been in hell if I'd taken him. He hates shopping and has no patience for it. I wonder if all your men are the same? :)

Don't go to the baby show with your man! Go with your mum! My hubby would have been in hell if I'd taken him. He hates shopping and has no patience for it. I wonder if all your men are the same? :)

I have to all my family live abroad!lol! He will be ok for a few hours, but we using it as our last weekend away assuch so a few hours wonthurt him!! Then it's us time :) x

erm this is easy working then baby.. :lol: also been destroying various rooms in the house the last few weeks so hopefully get that sorted out in time..

erm this is easy working then baby.. :lol: also been destroying various rooms in the house the last few weeks so hopefully get that sorted out in time..

Are you working right up close to your due date? Your brave :lol: suppose that would make it go much quicker though!! xxx

Last edited:

aww my dh has chose everything with me :)

Are you working right up close to your due date? Your brave :lol: suppose that would make it go much quicker though!! xxx

Yeah I just sit at a computer all day, so its not hard - (although trying to type with these swollen stubs is a bit annoying now). hence why I can come on here all day.. :lol:

I haven't got a lot planned. I usually just chill out with the OH at the weekend. I should be seeing my friend one day next week. On the Tues I have a midwife appointment and then I will be taking my dad to a hospital which is about an hour away. Throughout the next 2 weeks I will be making sure all the baby bits are ready and that the house is spotless (windows need cleaning). Can't believe my due date is 2 weeks on Friday xx

aww my dh has chose everything with me :)

My hubby has bought a couple of cute outfits for the baby, but if I had dragged him round the baby show to decide which breaksfreeding pillow to buy he just woulnd't have enjoyed it! My mum loved it though! We had a great day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back