What to buy a 4 year old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

Reaction score
Well I have a little girl who is 4 only a couple of weeks before Christmas and I have done and always will do a main present for both my girl's BUT the problem being I am stuck what to buy Caitlin as a main for both her birthday and Christmas ....

Any ideas ladies? :bunny:

I think Lacey got a bike for her 4th birthday. This year we got her a 2 wheeled princess scooter. x.

Katie is getting a bike, maybe another snuggle buddy, a few dress up dresses like snow white and minnie mouse :)

There is those new innopads?

Outdoor toys?

She has a bike form Nanny already :D

Scooter, my kids are quite diddy and for now a 3 is definitely best (she has a 2 stored away haha)!

Snuggle buddy?

Dress up box is a to share present on Christmas day :D

Innopad - We have a Storio which is quite cool!

Outdoor? It's December and cold :cold: lol

My nephew is 4 next month, my sister has got him the vtech camera, has games etc on it.. He is obsessed with cameras at the minute, so not sure if this is a good all rounder present for a 4 year old or just him lol I have got him the leapfrog tag and a toy story book x

Ooooh didn't know those camera's had games :) Might look into them :yay:

Yeah they do quite a bit I think lol its the normal shaped one, you can get a weird one handed one that looks like a gun lol my sister has the buzz lightyear camera I think she's going to sell it x

Oh its abit like the Dsi and the kids love the picture aspect of it and adding funny bits to pics :lol:

Defo a maybe :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare