What will i be like at 19 weeks???

sacbina

Reaction score
Hi all

On sunday I found out i was pregnant and due 22 Sept 2009. It wasn't planned and I'm still in a bit of shock about the whole thing, but wondered if i could pick your collective brains on something.

We are due to be travelling to South Africa on 29 April for my brothers wedding, and then touring round camping for a few weeks, and were supposed to be doing lots of hiking as well as relaxing.

We are hardy campers so that's not a problem, my concern is how big will i be at that point, is hiking out of the question, will i be uncomfortable sleeping whatever kind of bed i'm in.

Obviously every woman is different, and there's no set size, but reading up about what's going to be going on inside my body i'm wondering whether this is such a good plan.

Any thoughts, advice, tips would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank You
Sacbina

Hi :wave:
I think as long as your fit and healthy now you should be fine, at 19 weeks with my first pregnancy I felt great and could get around as normal. I only had a small bump by then too so it never really got in the way. Fingers crossed you don't have any sickness as I think that will be your biggest problem.

Nikki

Hello :wave:

I agree with OUzel, as long as you're healthy now and not experiencing any problems, you should be fine. Everyone is different, but at 19 weeks I also only had a small-ish bump and wasn't too 'big' to feel uncomfortable. By then, my sickness had eased off too, so I think you should be fine!

I think you should be fine as long as you are healthy as the others said. With my first I didn't even get a small bump until I was 18 weeks so at 19 weeks it was hardly noticable. Have fun camping! :hug: xx

I'd say its wise to have a contingency plan. Go for the hiking on the basis that you will be fit and well. However, have an alternative plan 'B' arranged in case you are not up to it at 19 weeks.

Every woman is different. Many women are fit and fine at 19 weeks. I am 18 weeks and Im struggling to sleep at night and get up stairs because of pelvic pains and also coping with everyday nausea/sickness. So hiking for me is out of the question lol...then again, hiking before I was pregnant was out of the question too lol!

Enjoy your holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back