When did they swap?!

:lol: Only just done it now... was just saying to Wobbs, do I tell them or see who notices first :lol:

Was done because 'Unread Posts' is used more. Done purely for practicality (and to emphasise it) :)

It's not that confusing is it? Sorry :oooo:

I feel dead :smug: about being the first to notice :lol: it was just that when it was loading on my phone I was like somethings not right! I think its better tho :)

lol I keep clicking the wrong one even though I know theyve swapped. At first I thought there was somekind of bug that it kept going to my PMs :blush:

I noticed last night and still keep pressing the wrong one! :wall2:

I noticed this morning after I went to PM three times in a row when trying to get unread posts. The only problem is that the unread posts link now seems to take longer to appear on my phone but maybe I'm just a dinosaur who doesn't likechange :-(

I didn't even notice, thought it was just normal.... I'm do slow! Jen I just tried pm'ing you back but it's saying you're inbox is full so won't let me reply!!

AAAahhhhhhh! I wondered what had changed!!! I kept clicking the message button and thinking 'I never usually do this, whats wrong with me!?' :wall:

I noticed... then convinced myself it had always been like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back