When did you start to show?

newbie1984

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering at what stage you started to show? I'm early on in Tri 2, just 13+2 but have noticed my tum is a lot more rounded and protruding lol or may still be bloat but I'm hoping its bump! My stomach also feels a little more firm. Could it be??

I've had a bump since about 12 weeks :shock:

I think I am proper showing now as someone offered me their seat on the train last nigth LOL

xxxxxxxxx

i started to show around 10-12wks, im 17wks now and im showing more. the comments from the ladies i see at work make me laugh. A lots say things like you shouldnt be doing that, i have to remind them thats its part and parcel of my job.

Ooooh yay so it could well be bump and not fat lol? I hope so!!! I want to start feeling pregnant! I seem to have skipped the glow stage and keep on getting spots :(

I had a bump from about 14 weeks - well I think I did but realistically it was 16 weeks when I exploded. Up until then I could have gotten away with folk just thinking I was fat again!!! Everyone is different. Some days I feel massive - others Im back to just being chubby again!! I feel at my smallest in tight fitting clothes. they show off my bump nicely and i dont look like I am trying to hid anything!!! xxx

I started to feel bigger at around 12 weeks.. But to everyone who didn't know I was pregnant, it just looked like I had eaten too much! Haha.. I would say I had a 'proper' noticeable bump by about 20 weeks xx

I was showing (as in a fat tummy because normally mine is flattish) at about 10 weeks. At 14-15 weeks I looked like I'd out on loads of weight. Then about 2 weeks ago, it all pulled forwards into a bump.

Not till recently for me....I've had loadsa people commenting on how 'neat' I am up until the past couple of weeks! And I thought I would be massive!!!! lol xx

I started popping out about 19 weeks and now I feel quite round at 23, clothes started getting tight about 15 weeks
Best place is lying down can gave a good old feel around and see what is baby and what is fat lol

I'm 13 + 4 at the mo and look a bit podgy in the stomach area.. so to someone who didn't know I just look fat! It looks more of a bump in the evening and smaller in the morning though...go figure!

check my journal! Wooooooooooo thats a bump! x

I just looked fat only recently started to show lol

I've still hardly got a bump at 18 weeks! I want one!!! xxx

I'm nearly 15 weeks and I am def thicker on the waist and have a teeny bump but nothing other than that yet, once the wedding is over I can't for for my bump to appear :)

I looked podgier from the start but I didn't look pregnant until around 24 weeks!! I have made up for it now though because I look huge!! Xx

I went through the 'I just look podgy' stage until about 21 weeks when other people started to notice I was showing. Since then it has popped out! There is no mistaking!!

I'm not even looking podgy yet, can imagine I'll be similar to what urs seems to have been !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back