when did your baby stop wanting boobmilk ..

Squiglet

Reaction score
She might... but its likely to be more of a comfort thing than a feeding thing. By 2 she will be eating full meals, drinking ordinary drinks during the day, and while milk is still important it no longer contains sufficient calories to be a main source of food. :) You should be alright :) She'll probably feed mornings and nights maybe once during the day...

Lucy virtually weaned herself!! I was quite sad when she started preferring mushed up food instead of breast milk! She had her last feed at 8 months which I only stopped because she was having one feed a day when she first got up in the morning and it was more of a habit than any need.

Thing is all babies go at their own pace and can't really be rushed. Lucy loved food so it wasn't difficult for us.

I think by 2, if she is feeding from the breast it will probably be at either end of the day so wouldn't be a problem if you were doing a day time course.

Seren was 20 months and only really was feeding in the morning - and occasionally evening if she was feeling ill/overwhelmed etc

Alex weaned himself off at 12 months, Ella at 10-10.5 months (but I was pregnant and my supply dropped quite a lot)

Logan feeds only in the morning now, but I think its more comfort, he will ask for boobie if he is not well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back