when did your periods return?

winnie89

Reaction score
I'm just wondering as I still haven't had one yet but the I ebf so didn't really expect to have one yet I have never been regular since I started at 13 so just curious really I am on the mini pill if that makes any difference I do want to get pregnant again but wanna enjoy harry first :)

8 weeks post delivery and painful with horrendous pmt :(

I ff and stopped post birth bleeding at 6 weeks and came on at 7 and a half weeks. I felt like a prune lol. Very surprised that I've slipped back into a 28 day cycle

Mine came back last week when lo was 13 months! I still bf though

I'm still breastfeeding and have just started my first period in the last couple of days.

I just started first period when lo was 9,5 months - i am still bf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Your so lucky...bout 8weeks after the birth of my first, i bled for 6weeks.
5weeks after my second (she was ebf) and bleeding stopped at 3weeks
and this time it started 2days before roman was 5weeks so 4weeks 5days and my bleeding hadnt even stopped before the period started :( i wish i didnt have periods for 3months after the birth

Bled for 3 weeks & had a "period" at 7 weeks although nothing since. I'm ebf x

Using tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

LO was 19 weeks old when mine came back, I was still ebf at the time, I felt well cheated!

I never exclusively breastfed - combination fed for 9 weeks, then switched to formula and have only just had my first period at 19 weeks... Guess I am luckier than most! :)

After having DD mine returned after 6 weeks and were back to normal in terms of regularity. I was also exclusively breastfeeding - must just be very unlucky! I'm hoping they stay away longer this time round! x

After about 6 weeks x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back