when.do u plan to start. maternity

Positive37

Reaction score
Hi ladies. ..

Well.the temp role.im in which I love have asked if I wanna work till end of june.ill be 33 weeks.
Gives me 7 weeks to nest ready for peanut.
Thought I'd have. Longer but be mad to say no to money.
When do u plan to work to? Xx

I'm hoping to finish up first week of July as I have 2 weeks hol to take so ill start my mat leave 3 weeks before my due date but ill b finishing up 5 weeks before it due to my hols fx still to speak to my boss I can't wait to finish up I work in a busy city centre salon and summer is our busiest time of the year don't know how I'm gonna manage wit a huge bump its hard enough when I ain't pregnant! X

Planning to start maternity couple of weeks before due date but also taking some holidays. so will actually finish a month before. 7 weeks sounds good and like u say cant say no to the money. we all need as much as we can get with our little ones on the way xx

I'm planning to work up till 37 weeks i will have 2 weeks holiday then start my maternity a week before due date if I can! Xx

Last edited:
So ill be ok then.i don't fancy travelling to city on hot train in july....im gonna be massive by then xx

I'm officially starting maternity leave the day before I'm due but have three weeks holiday in before that so finishing on 28th June! I still have two weeks to take between April and then too so might add them on as well yet - not sure! Xx

Yay that's great news! They must really like you! :) xx

Starting maternity at 38 weeks but leaving at 37weeks and having a weeks leave before maternity!
Think 3 weeks will be enough as i want as long off as poss after hes born xx

11wks today will be my last day!! :)
Ill be 37 weeks and the first week is holiday then mat leave starts at 38! Can't wait xx

Tapalking so can't see signatures! :-(

Starting maternity at 36 but leaving at 32 to use the rest of my holidays x

I'm going to be 37.5 weeks when I finish work. But mat leave will start when baby is born as it's summer hols.

I'm wondering if I will manage that long. Cannot believe I'm nearly 20 weeks and already in some pain this time. All the bad bits of pregnancy seem to be starting earlier this time.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

11wks today will be my last day!! :)
Ill be 37 weeks and the first week is holiday then mat leave starts at 38! Can't wait xx

So exciting for us!! AHHHH xxx

I'm due 31st July, start my MAT leave on 12 July. I have an office job so can sit down for most of the day! X

Im working up until 32 weeks ish, got 6 weeks holiday and then go on maternity at 38 weeks x

pregnant with baby no 2 ;)
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 excuse my terrible spelling :p

Provided baby doesn't turn up early lol I am planning to go off one week before due date then use up 2.5 weeks holiday before so go earlier as much as I'd like to go off early as possible I want more time off afterwards with baby and also want maximum pay I can get x x

Tri hopping!! I'm starting mine at 39 weeks but taking 5 weeks holiday beforehand and using a week holiday to reduce my working week by a day for 4 weeks before that. So
August - reduced working week
Sept - 1st week Oct - holidays
Oct 7th - start mat leave
12th Oct - EDD

I'm thinking of starting my maternity leave around my due date but taking a couple of weeks of holiday before. I only work part time in an office job though so it's not too strenuous! Xxx

I kno!! Lol crazy isn't it! Its going so fast and tri 3 next sat!! :-/
I thought double digits was yesterday though! Lol
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member