When wearing baby.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
What bag do you use? My changing bag has shoulder straps and pram straps but it's the sort of leather that just slips of the shoulder all the time and it's annoying. Was thinking of getting a nice bag from Monsoon or something that has a long strap and wear it across me and the baby but not sure if that's ok to do

Last edited:
I have a changing bag with a long strap so wear it across my body (iyswim) and tie my mei tai over the top xx

Same as mookie, and if I am just going in a store that I won't be in that long, I use a smaller purse with a long strap and wear it the same way. I know some carriers come with a zipper spot for a wallet but I didn't find them comfortable.

I just use a rucksack. Much more comfortable to wear whether or not I have the little one on me :lol:. Actually regret buying the changing bag now as I could have saved the money but at least it's getting some use as a laptop/carrier for the hubby :D

I use a yummy mummy pink linning one :D and just use long strap x

I just use a normal bag with a long strap when using my moby. My ring sling comes with a pocket you could fit a nappy and a few wipes in a nappy sack in as well as keys etc.

I find a normal ruckscak does the job nicely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back