When you took your LO on holiday did you.....

Sage

Reaction score
we're going to costa del sol on saturday for a week :cheer: (hope the weathers nice in spain at the mo squiglet!) so just a few questions...

Do you buy bottled water to boil or just boil regular tap water?
Am i ok to take jars of baby food in my suitcase?
Kyran drinks comfort milk so will i be able to take the right amount of powder for one bottle in my hand lugage for the plane? and does the tub i put in my suitcase have to be un-opened?

I have so many people answer each question differently im all confused!! :think:

we just got back from spain :D

i gave connor bottled water - just made sure that the sodium content was below 10.

you're fine to take jars of food in your luggage - under 100mls per item in hand luggage and whatever you like in hold baggage. the powder won't be a problem - its only liquids, and even then its only when you're carrying said liquids in your hand baggage.

have a fab time!!

:hug: :hug:

lil miss has had boiled tap water since she was born.... shes fine with it... obviously some people get a dodgy tummy when they go somewhere different and drink the water...but its Spain not outer Mongolia and the water is safe to drink here :)

I'd bring your own milk tbh because UK brands are expensive here... but if its in your main luggage or hand luggage and its open there shouldn't be any probs because its not liquid..

Oh and its SCORCHING here... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back