Where Is Everyone Today?

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
It seems really quiet on PF lately. :think:

I have loads of housework to do after I put it off yesterday. I wanted to go and get some new cushion covers but it looks like it's going to chuck it down so I'm not gonna risk that!

Tonight my mum is looking after EVie and I'm going out with a friend I haven't seen properly in years- bit nervous about that! :lol:

I'm here! Think I've chased everyone off cos I'm off work :lol:

I was supposed to be meeting friends today but new buggy hasn't arrived so I'm stuck in. Becky had a bit of a temperature last night but seems ok this morning. Mini meet tomorrow, woohoo!

it IS only 8.40 Jade :lol:

There are 35 people online... how many do you want LOL.

I'm just here checking email and then I'm taking Mason and Brody to mum's for the day (They go every Thursday) so I can come home and get cracking on housework.

im here but its my birthday today :dance: :dance:
so i wont be around long as going out for the day
xx

Manda&Thomas said:
im here but its my birthday today :dance: :dance:
so i wont be around long as going out for the day
xx

Happy birthday!!!!

I was going to go to Peterborough and see a mate, but i swear I have about 11 loads of washing and ironing to do so I really cant lesve the house yet! Am going to plough on though and if i get lots done im going to take the kids up the park and take mia with us for a walk. :D

You ve reminded me actually jade i need to crack on and make my cushion covers!

happy birthday manda! pilkers hope e feels better soon :hug:

i am sat watching ricki lake :oops: millie is reading her in the night garden book to herself in her own language, its really cute!

later we are going to toddler group, then iv got an appointment to go to, and iv got a bit of housework to do too :bored:

oh need to look for a present for my lil sis its her birthday tomorrow. might fone her too and see where she wants to go out- iv decided its safe to go out clubbing now theres no smoke in them anymore woop

hope u have a fun nite out jade

i am jealous!

happy birthday manda :cheer: hope you have a lovely day sweetie :hug:

aidens just went back to bed and i have a slight hangover after 2 and a bit glasses of wine last night :oops: i might go get some shopping and some fresh air to square me up today..

Im here :wave: been really busy lately so everytime I come in its a flying visit, but I am lurking :D

Happy birthday Manda :cheer:

Anyway im having a break from sewing today and off out for tea and cake xx

Happy Birthday Manda :cheer:

I am going to get out of the house if I can today. Sam is on a mission again today to destroy everything in his path.
I might go to the seaside with the kids.

I'm here but unfortunately having to do my VAT,i have an inspection next week and the bast**ds are bound to find something wrong :x

I'm here, been up since 5am GGrrrrr :wall: Lottie woke 3 times in the night. My fault for posting yesterday that she had dropped a night feed and was sleeping much better, me and my big mouth. Promised to go to my nans today and DO HER FEET!!!!!!! can anyone else hear that song "some girls have all the luck"

:wave: :wave: I'm here, have stuff to do but no energy. Fi is currently trying to eat the dvd player.

im here for a min. i popped on to send a quicky email to one of the ladies i worked with, but ive got caught up in checking posts!

im meant to be getting ready to go to my mums :shhh:

I'm here, wow the day has gone really fast!

Happy birthday Manda :cheer: and hello to everyone else :wave:

We got up at a record 10.30!! :dance: it feels so nice to have had a ly-in, yay! we have done nothing all day, had breakfast, fed Kai and now off to have some lunch. my life revolves around food :lol:

Im here! :wave:

Happy birthday Manda! :cheer:

Today I am deep cleaning the flat with the OH!
Also doing about 11 loads of washing!
And packing our bags for blackpool!

We decided to go a week early! :cheer:
xx

I'm here now! Logan woke me up at 6am for a bottle and two nappy changes in quick succession, then we went back to bed till 10.30 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back