which is worse?

budge

Reaction score
which is worse? Being allergic to sex or bing allergic to money?

oh lordy as im not having sex and havent for a long time id have to say it worse being allergic to money

im really stuck with this poll. :think:

i can live without sex (i think) but need money to live. :think:

but id go bad without a bit of love every now and then. :think:

i can and have given up on men so i can do without sex...but not without money :)

Sex

Money dont buy happiness, but sex can make you happy & give you the best gift in the world - a baby

:cheer:

i have decided!

i have gone with sex coz without sex i would be irritable and nasty - and i would just get hubby to spend his money on me!!! :dance:

Budge... you and your polls :rotfl:
I voted money. come on, realistically most people can live without sex, but no one can live without money

budge said:
i have decided!

i have gone with sex coz without sex i would be irritable and nasty - and i would just get hubby to spend his money on me!!! :dance:

I agree :cheer:

U don't have to touch or be near money to spend it tho, online shopping wohoo!

8) Sorted lol

sex, i never have any money anyway. Iv always got my card :wink:

I put it's worse to be allergic to sex, you can wear gloves to handle money :wink:

I think I could live without sex, but money :shock: no way, how could I satisfy my baby shopping urges??

being allergic to money would be ok as I could use my debit card and shop online, I've got a high sex drive so couldn't live without it

evemarie8 said:
I think I could live without sex, but money :shock: no way, how could I satisfy my baby shopping urges??

But how would you get a baby without sex? :think: :rotfl:

PS. Budge, if you are allergic to sex can you still kiss and cuddle?? If not I amy have to change my mind!? :(

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:

But how would you get a baby without sex? :think: :rotfl:

A turkey baster silly :roll:

Oh I assumed allergic to sex would mean allergic to mens love jub, perhaps I've put too much thought into it!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back