Which of these men do you fancy most?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Have decided that I have a TYPE of man I like!
Tall, dark, slimmish and handsome.

Which would you fancy most :whistle:

1) Rob Morrow from Numbers
2) Keanu Reeves
3) Joe Flannigan from Stargate Atlantis

My OH is only an inch taller than me, blonde, chunky with a beer belly! l

Attachments

• Rob Morrow.jpg
    Rob Morrow.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4
  • KeanuReeves.jpg
    KeanuReeves.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Jo Flannigan 2.jpg
    Jo Flannigan 2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 59
out of the three it has to be keanu but at the moment i love the man out of dear john ( was also in step up) Hottiee alert Lol.

i do like keanu...but johnny depp or leonardo dicaprio ANYDAY!!

its funny cos my OH drools over jennifer love hewitt and i drool over the above lol

its all good!!

Definitely Keanu out of those three, I have a def type too - long dark hair, blue eyes, beard, check shirts, blue jeans, luckily OH fits the bill :)

I like rob morrow too x my OH is tall, slimmish with dark hair (not quite black though) and green eyes. I don't really have a 'type', I like the oddest guys sometimes (russel Howard anyone?!) and very rarely fancy the obvious blokes (in my buffy the vampire slayer stage my freinds all listed after angel (David boreanaz (sp?)) and I fancied spike (James marsters)!)! Gerard butler's a bit hot at the min too!

Defo Keanu out of those three.

I totally love Jake Gyllenhaal, he is top of my list - scrummy :)

Defo Keanu out of those three.
but i have the biggest crush on danny dyer hes just yummy! x

Keanu!

I'm liking Tom Welling right now...Yum!

Attachments

• Tom-Welling-sexiest-men-celebrities.jpg
    Tom-Welling-sexiest-men-celebrities.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
Hmm Def Keanu out of the options but I my type is more tall, muscley with dark hair and blue eyes (it's all in the eyes!), yum!! :faint: Just as well my OH is working on the muscle, but has the rest :lol:

No one wants Joe then? He's all mine :lolly: You guys can share Keanu

Well girls , some top tote here!

So let me see - Yobado likes them young and chizeled , Helen certainly likes the unusual ones, Pippa also likes the young student looking ones! The majority would marry Keanu tomorow, RosiesMum is off to stay on an red indian reserve to find fresh keanu style talent and I now have to share the lovely Jo flanigan wikth Tonks....... NO.....

I'll have Ben instead

bfg.jpg

Out of them lot I'd say keanu as well but I really like freddie flintoff and frank lampard Mmmmmmm xx

Keanu, deffooo mm fit. But would take Tom Welling over him any day!!!!! he's amazingly fit! xx

I'll not join in this thread... I don't like any of the ones yougirls have said except maybe ben fogle a little bit!!

30864.jpg

Yum yum yum!!! Think the gorgeous Irish accent helps too mind....Ive told David I will happily climb over him to get to Jezza anyday!! lol xxx

Joe - everyday of the week :). Also with toon on the freddie flintoff and also Jensen Button. Yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back