Who else is in their 2ww?

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies....I need some company in my 2WW and wondered who else it testing around 6th march give or take a couple of days?

And what do you do to keep your mind of testing and symptom spotting etc etc etc....Im trying hard not to get wound up and convince myself that its happened this month but its hard isnt it lol!!

Oh well heres to the next couple of weeks and whoever is wanting to join me feel free....and good luck for our BFP's xx

Heya,

I'm testing on the 4th March. I know what you mean...I can't stop worrying and it is driving me nuts.

TBH if this isn't my month and I have a gut feeling it isn't I think I may stop trying for a month or two...maybe.

xx

i'll be testing around the 10th march obviously if af hasnt arived x

I'll be testing 2nd March if the witch hasn't arrived by then. Got a sneaky feeling she might though... :shock:

Fingers crossed for all of us ladies that this month...finally....mite be when we get our :bfp: !!!

:nopoas:

Oh I hope so Chelly....Im not due to test till around 6th but its my Birthday on 1st and would love a BFP then but think that will be too early to tell and Im trying not to test till AF due....then its my duaghters bday on 11th sweet 16th lol so again nice bday present for her....then hubbys big 40th on 26th so hoping between us next month we all have extra special birthdays lol!! We can live in hope ehhh.....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE its soooo exciting!! xxx

That would be a triple birthday present then!!

My bday is also in March, 9th, so hoping for a little present of my own to mark my 22nd

Ahhh yes now that would be nice....I had my daughter 10 days after my 22nd birthday so that was nice lol....16 years ago mind lol so im an older wanabe mammy TTC this time...lol

Wow so many of us TTC having our birthdays in March too...lets hope we all end up have one BIG happy celebration then ehhh!!! Everything crossed....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back