Who like me is staying in tonight.

Morganuk

Reaction score
I have no baby sitter and tbh I don't feel great, so will be staying in.

Who's joining me. :)

:cheer: I'm staying in and having a drug fuelled NYE...

Calpol, Nurofen, Nasal Drops, Night Nurse, Lemsip, Some Beechams and some Strepsils... :rotfl:

Jade&Evie said:
:cheer: I'm staying in and having a drug fuelled NYE...

Calpol, Nurofen, Nasal Drops, Night Nurse, Lemsip, Some Beechams and some Strepsils... :rotfl:

You rebel :lol:

we're staying in, I don't care...it's too cold to go outside :)

Ive stayed in for years now, I aint paying 4 quid to get into the crappy pubs round here, plus double the entrance fee for the clubs..they are RUBBISH! :shakehead:
Its just like a normal night out for three times the amount! :shock:

Id rather watch pants telly ta :D

Morganuk said:
Serendipity_ said:
Nearly was, but my OH decided his manflu wasn't life threatening :doh:

:lol: Typical.

Have fun :)

Thanks, I think I'd rather stop in with the dog, so I might give him tictacs instead of Beechams :lol:

We'll be in aswell..Just don't feel like going out, we may have a few friends round before they go to town though.

I can't go anywhere "just in case" but i can hardly walk anyway so that's OK. :roll:

Serendipity_ said:
Morganuk said:
[quote="Serendipity_":18m74vuh]Nearly was, but my OH decided his manflu wasn't life threatening :doh:

:lol: Typical.

Have fun :)

Thanks, I think I'd rather stop in with the dog, so I might give him tictacs instead of Beechams :lol:[/quote:18m74vuh]

PMSL :lol: Sounds like a good plan to me hun :lol:

Post pics of him later :lol:

I'm staying in. Only going outside to watch DH set off the few fireworks he bought.

We're staying in - my sister offered to babysit but with a 2 week old baby the most I can manage is an early night!

Me! We've been invited to a house party but I'm not going. I don't want to be a whingy "don't smoke in front of me body" and it will be a full house of hardcore revellers. ;) Besides I don't think I have the energy to go.

I've insisted the OH go and let his hair down for a change but he's starting to feel fluish. Might be an early night for both of us :lol:

We are staying in to havn't been arsed for years now plus it's to god dam cold :lol:

SKINNYLAD77 said:
We are staying in to havn't been arsed for years now plus it's to god dam cold :lol:

Same as, and agree its freezzzzing :(

Plus forget waking up dying, I go over board with the jd,coke n limes :lol:

I'm going to get myself a take away as buffet is cancelled :)

Anyone for chinese :)

we are staying in as we don't have a baby sitter (grandma is working :lol: )

I'm still gonna have some drinks and eat lots of crap tho :rotfl:

me too!

I bought a bottle of fizzy and a nice piece of Gorgonzola to have with some pasta. Mind you, the way I feel now I'll be in bed early, although the fireworks will wake me up :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back