Who will be finding out the sex of their baby?

saz-jay

Reaction score
Just wondered how many would find out, or would rather have it as a suprise?
I dont think i could ever wait, i'm no good with suprises :roll:

i have to find out am no good at suprises to impaitent so is the hubby we found out today its aboy so it makes it 3 girls 3 boys hurrah :lol:

I'm going to hopefully going to find out. 20 week scan 2nd Jan, can not wait!!!

I am thinking boy!

:D So excited!!!!

We didnt find out, it was hard but I was glad that we didn't, its nice to keep guessing :D

I found out :oops:
I'm just so impatient and wanted to do the nursery pink or blue.
Hope they haven't got it wrong :lol:

I will be hopefully finding out when I have my scan on the 23rd!

Aww, congrats to everyone! :D
Has anyone had a scan and been told its a girl, only for the baby to be born a boy or visa versa?

I didnt find out - stayed team green - I just love surprises

Ah i'm terrible with suprises, even sneakily open my xmas gifts then rewrap them so now one notices....and i'm 27 now! lol

I found out with my son and this time i was so sure we were going to wait for a surprise, but now i can't wait to start buying either pink or blue clothes, so 2nd of Jan we will know, unless bubba has their legs crossed!

i didn't want to know but it;s my hubbys first so i said ok we will find out but next time we won't find out, i find out tomorrow too

i stayed team green as wanted the surprise
plus i would have been too chicken to buy anything pink or blue in case they got it wrong

Me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i plan to find out the sex of my baby but does anyone know when the best time to go for the scan is for accuracy/clarity etc? Most places say between 22 and 32 weeks but what are folks thoughts on this? x

I wasnt sure but more and more am leaning towards not finding out as it seems there is a chance they could get it wrong. There are some lovely neutral clothes out there etc and TBH i wont be dressing the baby up in dresses or trousers anyway at first so i can buy outfits later. Makes no difference to me if it's a boy or girl as i have no prefernece as to which i like ( i dont udnerstand people who say 'i want a boy' or 'i want a girl' how awful if it's not the one they wanted for the baby!) and as someone else has said if i was told a boy and it came out a girl i would feel like i had lost a boy if you know what i mean. Think i might stay neutral!

mmm well i wanna no cuz im a impatient type of person and it would b helpfull to no like decorating the nursey and getting prepared....but i hope they cant tell soo then i wont have a choice because i wanna give birth and 4 my OH to tell me wat oit is xx

I'm planning to stay team green. Even though i am so tempted to find out and always thought i would, i think the surprise will be exciting. I have no preference as to what it is and wouldn't go pink or blue crazy anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back