Why can't I get pregnant??

Demi

Reaction score
We're ntnp. I've caught him out a few times though and always in my fertile time. I know it's hard to conceive anyway but I just really need to be a mum now. To make it worse I know I'm gonna miss this cycle because I'm on holiday. This month af was late. I tested and got a line, thought it was a bit thin. Next day got af. Bloody evap!

I just want to get my bfp now. I feel like crap today and everyone is noticing. But I just want a big hug from my oh and I can't even get that or cry down the phone to him because he says he's ok when it happens but doesn't want to rush anything yet.

Sorry for the rant but this is just doing my head in!

Plus I'm cramping like crazy from af which is just reminding me of my failure at becoming a mum. So not enjoying myself. I can't take it anymore, I can't imagine getting af again and feeling this deflated. Or seeing a blank white test again.

The only thing worse than that would be not trying all together.

I apologise ladies xx

Sorry the witch got you hun and that your feeling low. It will happen hun sending you tons of baby :dust: and :hugs: fx for you xxx

Yeah really sorry she got you, it will happen so dont let it get you down as hat wont help matters at all.
We all on here do understand exactly how you feel though as we have all been through it.
Just dust yourself and back to it next month.
Have you tried the SMEP - maybe more bd'ing next month is needed. xxx

:hugs:
How long have you been ntnp? The only way is to start trying and it has to come from both you and oh, as you will need his support. Have you tried opks? Maybe they are worth a shot as then you will know when you are ovulating it may not be on day 14 of your cycle. I bought the clearblue fertility monitor and got my bfp on first month I would def recommend it.

Good luck Hun and you will get there xxx

It will happend, I'm sure of it. It took us 15 months to Get our bfp and now I couldn't have been more happy. I def recommend opks to keep track of your cycles. And if you have been ttc for more than a year, see your doctor.

Wish you all the best!!

xx

Hey hun, I know exactly how you feel. I was under the very naive impression that I would stop the pill and bam I'd have my bfp (I know a lot of wishful thinking). Like Corrine suggested why don't you join us girlies in SMEP. We've all been really positive this month because it feels like we've taken control of the situation a little bit. Plus as there's a few of us following the plan so we can lean in each other. I haven't used opk's until this month and I'm fully expecting to find that I haven't been hitting my most fertile time, this could be the case with you. Also enjoy your holiday hun, think of it as your last blow out as a couple before you start the family holidays. Also I know so many friends who have come back from holiday relaxed, happy and pregnant so you never know. :) Good luck hun and we're all here if you need us xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

I was the same on Friday hun so I know just how you feel.

Luckily even though we are meant to be preventing we got a bit carried away last month and my OH knew I was keeping everything crossed.

When AF came on Friday I had a bit of a meltdown.

I'm actually glad now that we've got a few months before we TTC for real so I don't have another month of anticipation for a while as it really is torture. :(

Xxxxx We're all here for you. X

:hug: sorry the witch got you!

How long have you been trying.? This is our first month :)
Maybe a holiday is just what you need if you are getting so down! A nice relaxing time away from it all so you come back with an open mind.

maybe try OPK's like the girls have already said incase you are missing your most fertile time?
I have had to order some of these as i have irregular periods but hoping they can help me out :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back