Why the hell I feel so scared??!! How can i stop being scare

suzan

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnanct 4 days ago and today I was supposed to get my period. I had a blood test as well and it came positive :)

I had a miscarriage before, we just couldnt find the heartbeat anymore. That happened on July 1st and i had to go thru d&c.

Now with this pregnancy I feel great. I dont feel anything bad.. I dont feel I am peeing a lot as a lot of pregnant ladies face, and also my boobs arent that sore. I am 4 weeks today i know its early but i just cant stop feeling scared that it might happen again to me and that i wont be able to have it :( I am even scared to have an ectopic pregnancy which i never had but it just comes to my head what the hell???????????????????? :(
Help me, cheer me up! i am dying here and i dont want this to affect my baby annd by the way, i am seeing my doctor this afternoon.

I even cried a while ago bec I am so scared that this is not real :( I am definetly bying more preg test and gona use them all, dont care how much i spend on them!

Cheer up, the best advice I have is to relax, dont worry!!!!!

:hug: :hug:

Okay I totaly get where you are coming from because I m/c'd in Feb and felt exactly the same when I first fell pregnant and of course I still have all the same natural concerns as any other pregnant person in first tri but i had to give myself a real shake down in the early days to get a grip and feel more positive. Like you say it is not good for the baby for you to be so worried. The best piece of advice I was given (by someone else who had had a loss before her pregnancy) was to just think everyday I am pregnant right now and there is no cause for concern) I also have very few symptoms but that is just how it is for some ladies. The second thing I did was I booked myself in for a 7 week scan. We had to pay for this but to know the heart was beating was the best reasurrance I could have had and I've been a lot more relaxed since then. You will never get rid of all of the first tri fears but you will over the next few weeks begin to relax and accept that this one may well work out fine. Just try to do that mantra. There is nothing wrong so no need to worry.

PM me any time you want to chat.

Also the pregnancy after loss section is quite helpful.

Becs xxx

just think everyday I am pregnant right now and there is no cause for concern

I think this is really good advice! I'm 5 weeks and 3 days now and managing to be a bit more positive - symptoms seem to be increasing but I have known women at toddler groups etc who didn't feel grotty much at all!

It is really really hard but I think we must all try and leave the worrying for if and when anything does start to go wrong.

:hug:

Becs said:
The best piece of advice I was given (by someone else who had had a loss before her pregnancy) was to just think everyday I am pregnant right now and there is no cause for concern) Just try to do that mantra. There is nothing wrong so no need to worry.

What a great attitude, thanks for positing this :D

i think being scared after what u have been thru is perfectly normal, i know i will be wen i hopefully get pregnant again... i think its natural to fear the worst, please dont worry hopefully this pregnancy will result in u having a healthy bouncy baby xx

i am exactly the same i m/c at 5 weeks in april, i had one normal period and then i was pregnant again, i was so scared it was going to go the same way, just try and think positive very hard i know but there is hope i am 26 weeks pregnant now and i still worry!!!! good luck with the pregnancy.xx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back