Wish us luck

Babylicious

Reaction score
We got an appointment with the mental health team today re paris (she's autistic) - fingers crossed it goes well as we are pushing for her to have more help at school and we want some family therapy and respite!

Fingers crossed for you hun, hope she gets the help she deserves :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun

I can really identify with you as my bro is in the process of getting diagnosed with aspergers / ADD and its taking forever (nearly 2 year and he is now 13)

The CAMS teams can be ace but its all so tied up in red tape it can take forever to get anywhere so the best of luck and i hope you get the result you want.

:hug: :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
How did it go hunni?

waste of time, we travelled 10 miles just for a nurse to observe her during play :wall: :wall: they want 4 more sessions like this

Oh for gods sake she needs a peadiatirician to watch her play! bloody nurse cant do shit.

We already have the diagnosis so I don't know what they are playing at :wall:

They are looking at statementing her....My brother and sister went through this and so did Tia... its so they can assess their needs within the classroom/family environment.... the more help you want the more difficult she needs to be.. :roll:

If they are doing a statement for her school then they should be ashamed and done it lng ago as my DS is being done as we speak! should have been done when she was diagnosed!

I dont know what too say, i really am annoyed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back