:( worried

TORino

Reaction score
T bag has been up since 2.30 screaming. She won't go back to sleep and she keeps being sick. There is green in the sick too. Her crib is soaking.

She was a bit grouchy last night when we put her to bed waking often etc but I thought she was just a bit hungry as daddy fed her and said she didn't take it all and was a bit sickly.

The screaming has just stopped but she's thrashing arms and legs about and whinging like she's tired but she won't go to sleep.

What do I do?

I couldn't get her to keep still :(

I'll try again.

It's 37.5 is that classed as a fever?

Strange little thing has nodded off now while I pinned her down to get her temperature.

These babies are sent to worry us aren't they.

Maybe is coming with sth or maybe it's the beginning of teething?
37,5 is nth to worry but you should keep an eye on it.
Though you don't need to give her calpol for that temperature of she is not her usual self I would give her some.
I hope she wakes a happier girl for you :love:

Thank you lovely.

It's not like her to be up like this in the night. I wonder if she's coming down with something.

Don't think that's too hot. Try the calpol. Is there a clinic today with a HV you could pop into? Could be the start of teething. What are her nappies like?

How did you take her temp hun? If it was under the arm add another degree, if it's in the ear then it's spot on.

Hope she's ok poor little sausage. Might be worth ringing the gp, the more that is on her file the more evidence you have for the consultant xxxxxxxx

dont have any advice sorry but i hope shes okay xx

Goodness hope she's ok and you got some sleep! How is she today?

I had to go back to bed for an hour there. I'm wrecked. Lol.

She's woke up again screaming 20mins ago. I'm gonna feed her and see what she does.

It was under the arm bb, so does that mean a fever?

Yep it does but a low one. You shouldnt worry yet really though. Give her some calpol if she is still not ok and get her temperature again in a couple of h maybe.
Poor tilly :hug:

Right, we have calpol on board and I'm going to feed her and see what she's like. Or do you think I should take her to the doctors?

Well about that now depends how much you worry. I wouldn't but I am a doctor after all I probably panic less.
I can't advice you to not take her of you are worrying but it Dosent look to be quite serious just yet. Hopefully will be feeling much better soon. You can wait to see if her fever will increase or of you are really uncomfortable you can give your doctor a call?

Didn't want to r&r but hope tilly feels better soon. Never nice seeing your LOs unhappy. :-( xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Ok I'll wait for now then. See how she goes.

I don't feel too grand myself tbh. Though that's probably lack of sleep related!

Aww sorry to hear about that. Maybe you both come with sth?
You should probably nap with your little princess when she next naps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back