:( worried

aww poor T bag, i hope shes better today Tor

Hope she's ok Torino (love the way you call her T bag ) xxxx

Thank you lovely ladies.

She's a bit sleepy and didn't take much at the feed so I think I'll have her checked out by someone later on, if not the doc then the health visitor

X

Awww poor Tilly :( hope she's ok and feels her self soon xxx

If you think she is sleepier than normal or lethargic you should take her to the doctor.
Though it may just be that she didn't sleep quite ok during the night and now she is catching up?

Hi chck - me and Harry are sending big hugs up your way for you and T chops xxxxx

Poor LO! I would prob get her seen hun- hv or gp, better to be safe than sorry! Hope the fever comes down and she stops being sick xxx

oh goodness poor T bag, i hope your both ok :hugs: xx

How's her temp now hun? :hug: hope you are both ok xxxxxxxxx

She's sleeping again. Just had the physio round and she said it might be teething :(

Bah.... Just when we were getting there with being settled ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342004332.710252.jpg

Omg I love her cheeks :love:
Poor baba though :( I hope she will feel better soon :hug: maybe a good nap is what she needs...

Ooh look at Tilly's chops- cant wait to give them a good squeeze!!

The doctor thinks it might have been a reflux episode and he also thinks she's teething. Relieved it's nothing serious but feel a bit silly for going to the docs. :( oh well, never mind. I guess that's what they are there for!

Lol great timing! Never feel silly for going to the doctors :) that's why they are there for.

The doctor thinks it might have been a reflux episode and he also thinks she's teething. Relieved it's nothing serious but feel a bit silly for going to the docs. :( oh well, never mind. I guess that's what they are there for!

Don't feel silly. As I said the more reflux episodes that are on her record the more you can tell the consultant. It's never a wasted journey when you are worried chick :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back