would you buy a bargain ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
if u saw something that was a bargain , dunno something from ebay or in a sale , would u get it even tho your still TTC ?

do you really think its bad luck ? or just spreading the cost lol

what have ya seen then? :D

if i had the guts too i would... id probably have bought everything by now :lol:

someone selling a bundle of winnie pooh clothes , im a winnie pooh freak lol

BUY IT !!!!!!

I bought a few things iv seen that are cute that i might not get again when i am pregnant.

The bad luck thing is a load of rubbish. As long as you dont think it will start to upset you if your ttc for a while buy it!!

Sarah

buy things and stick them right at the back of a dedicated drawer. It will happen one day- hopefully at the start of Feb! :pray:

:rotfl: is that the tempting fate thing????????????? :rotfl: :rotfl:
I have always bought stuff, My two boys didn't need a thing by the time they were born,but I have lost babies in the past and had little outfits bought for them too, i just put them in a box as keep sakes and I find great comfort in remembering when i look at my pre-birth buys.....
So nothing in the tempting fate thing,,, IF you Like you Buy..... a bargin is just a bonus! :lol: :clap: :dance: Enjoy the spending lv Yvonne xx

sazzleevans said:
The bad luck thing is a load of rubbish. As long as you dont think it will start to upset you if your ttc for a while buy it!!

Sarah

already been doing it for 12 months lol cant see me worrying about that !

I've already been shopping maternity clothes in the January sales, so I'd say go for it!! Also, as you say, you'll spread the costs a little which will make it a lot easier in the long run :)

~Tulips

ive brought some maternaty clothes already because it was cheap!!
manda x

buy it! i would. Even if you never use it some one else will!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back