Would you

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Still be taking out an entire change of clothes in the nappy bag for a 10 month old? I've had something in there for 3 months that he hasnt ever had to be changed into...am I playing with fire if I go out with nothing more than nappies and a bib?!

Yes lol! I always make sure I have spare clothes otherwise if we had an accident she would be travelling home in her car seat in just a nappy lol

I still take a full change of clothes for Jack & he's 10 months. Better to be safe than sorry i reckon. His bag weighs a ton because i take everything but the kitchen sink with me lol. He has a seperate bag just for food/milk too! x

Yes I do for Owen! Well a best and sleep suit x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Yes because I was out with a friend and his 12 month old and his nappy leaked!

No. I stopped carrying change about 8 months as she never leaked. Only carried on till then as often needed change after mealtime!

Depends. Going to shops, no need can always buy something in the rare event. Going on an outing somewhere: they will poop or fall in a pond. Can you leave clothes in the boot instead? Just something cheap.

Ok, maybe I should take something! I live in London so most of time I walk places.

That was a good suggestion about only if you're going on an outing, always good excuse then to buy from the shops!! :)

18 months on I still take a spare top & trousers. We still get leaky nappies now and then or she spills something down herself! Or falls in wet/mud xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

mine is so messy at eating so just a vest and sleepsuit!

I take spare clothes for the 22 month old and 4 year old.... Just in case! The one time I didn't have any spare clothes, another child spilt a jug of juice over both of them!

yep I still take spares for oWEN AND HE'S 20 MONTHS! oops on the caps! he is too messy to risk it!

I take spare clothes out for both of them! 2 pairs of bottoms for josh at the moment though cause I've just potty trained him lol x

Yes, I would, and it only gets worse the older they get, when they start moving about more, lets just say the nappy contents go everywhere. Esp when they're jumping about in buggy/car seat. Every where I go with LO I take changing bag, did so with first until she wasnt using buggy which was around 2 1/2.

xxxx

I take spare clothes for both of mine. DD doesn't like being dirty any DS drools like crazy lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, I still take spares for the 3 year old too!
Better safe than sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back