xx Tri 2 Rollcall xx

ooh how have I missed this?

I'm due 9th Nov with a baby girl :) x

Hi I'm due 27th December team yellow and 20 week scan on 12th aug xx

ooh how have I missed this?

I'm due 9th Nov with a baby girl :) x

The roll call goes up and down the thread list with surprising speed! Glad you found it now :D
Congratulations and you're added! x

Helloo, I'm due 13th January, team yellow all the way, with 20wk scan on 29th August :) x

Helloo, I'm due 13th January, team yellow all the way, with 20wk scan on 29th August :) x

Congratulations!
You're on the list and yay for team yellow :yay: xx

Just giving the thread a bit of a bump up as there've been some new ladies around lately and people having gender scans :) x

Hello I am due 14th of january amd my 20 week scan will be on 23rd aug :)

Hello :D

My baby is due on 15th January 2013 (Also my birthday yay) I've seen baby's heart beat but my proper scan is tomorrow (so excited) xx

Last edited:
Hey might be too early here but 13 weeks today!
Due 19th January team yellow :D 20 week scan sept 3rd!

My baby is due on 15th January 2013 (Also my birthday yay) I've seen baby's heart beat but my proper scan is tomorrow (so excited) xx

Added :)

Congratulations! Hope your scan went brilliantly, and how exciting to have your birthday as the due date :D xx

Hey might be too early here but 13 weeks today!
Due 19th January team yellow :D 20 week scan sept 3rd!

All on the list and you're definitely not too early! Congratulations :D Hope your scan date gets here in no time :) x

Congratulations! Hope your scan went brilliantly, and how exciting to have your birthday as the due date :D xx

Thank you :)! Sorry to be a pain due date is now 16th January 2013. The scan was perfect :) x x

Thank you :)! Sorry to be a pain due date is now 16th January 2013. The scan was perfect :) x x

Not a problem at all! Glad the scan went well :) Due date's all updated for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back