xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

Just updated the first page with people who've moved to tri 2 etc x

Hey hun

Can I be added please?

I got my BFP this morning so 12.10.10 and my EDD is 19.6.11

Thanks! :)

xxx

Spotted on another post that Kole said she was going to Tri 2 so moved her and all the other ladies above her out so hence our numbers dropping!

I'm also wondering if anyone fancies taking over the list when I (hopefully) move onto Tri 2? Perhaps someone who is due in June so they will be here for a little while? If anyone fancies it they could copy and paste my first post into a new thread! xxx

Hi Jodie

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while - life has got busy :)

I had my scan on Saturday (09/10/10) and saw the baby. I was 11 + 5 going on the measurements so baby is now due April 25th :)

So, today I am 12 + 3 :)

What do I move over to Tri-2 - is it 13 weeks?

Hope everyone else is well. Really loved seeing the list of scan dates when I logged on this morning :)

I tested positive last Tuesday very faintly & on Friday 8th October I got a very definite positive. I'll be due on 13th June 2011 which is the date my son was due on too. He was 11 days late & arrived on 24th June 2005. Even though it's not my 1st pregnancy I'm still very nervous, but excited too xxx

Hi Jodie

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while - life has got busy :)

I had my scan on Saturday (09/10/10) and saw the baby. I was 11 + 5 going on the measurements so baby is now due April 25th :)

So, today I am 12 + 3 :)

What do I move over to Tri-2 - is it 13 weeks?

Hope everyone else is well. Really loved seeing the list of scan dates when I logged on this morning :)

Hi Claire
Glad you scan went well hun!! Will upate the list with your new dates. I think people tend to move to tri 2 at 14 weeks although some of the tickers suggest the second tri starts at 13 weeks.
Jodie x :)

I tested positive last Tuesday very faintly & on Friday 8th October I got a very definite positive. I'll be due on 13th June 2011 which is the date my son was due on too. He was 11 days late & arrived on 24th June 2005. Even though it's not my 1st pregnancy I'm still very nervous, but excited too xxx

Hi Sunnyb
Congratulations on your :bfp:!
How funny that you are due on exactly the same date as your son was.
It's understandable being nervous however many children you have had. There's lots of help here though and the ladies are all lovely.
Will add you into the list
Jodie xx

Jodied, just wanted to say thanks for raising a great thread and seeing how is going where etc x

Hi, got my scan date through. 29th November!! Woo hoo. xxx

here we go ladies :)!

Attachments

• DSC_0222.jpg
    DSC_0222.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0226.jpg
    DSC_0226.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 1
Here are my pics too....:)

Attachments

• 12 week scan pictures.jpg
    12 week scan pictures.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
Just been looking through the list, wow there is loads of us! We still need some more June 2011 babies though :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I was wondering if I could join. I got my BFP on 17/10 and my EDD is 24/6/11, but thats to be confirmed when I get my scan. This is baby no.2 for me and oh and I thought I would be more relaxed this time round, hell no, I can certaintly say I was alot more relaxed with DS.

I'm a June 2011, although going to wait for dating scan in about oh.. a million years (or so it seems!) before giving definite date :)
And, assuming all goes well and I stick around (I know.. more doom and gloom from me! Am actually feeling pretty cool today.. just still can't quite bring myself to assume I'm here long term!) I'd be happy to take over the thread if no one else minds?
I'm at home all day and could do with a few more things to occupy my time :D
xxx

Ooooh can I join??
Had my BFP on 05/09/2010 and my EDD is 14/05/2011.
My scan date is 01/11/10. Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Congratulations all the newcomers :yay:
Not long till your scan now becki :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish