xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

according to these ticker things approx 10th May! If all goes well xx

hi im emilie, can i be added to the list an join in as well...
i had my BFP on 19th August and im due on 23rd April (even though will probably change when i have my scan)
i am so excited so but scared of miscarrying, hope to get to know some of u on here to support each other :) xxx

Welcome and Congratulations

There are quite a few of us due around the same time all worrying about everything so loads of support.

Is this your first?

x

thank you :)
yes it is my first so a bit nervous but cant wait to be a mum. it nice to have the support on here especially with my circumstance atm i dont have much support at home.
are you having your first?xxx

thank you :)
yes it is my first so a bit nervous but cant wait to be a mum. it nice to have the support on here especially with my circumstance atm i dont have much support at home.
are you having your first?xxx

Hi Emilie I will add you in. I'm having my first and v nervous about things going wrong!

Hay emilie welcome how far u gone?

aw glad its not just me worrying jodie! how far gone are you?

hi misty, thank you. im 6 and half weeks gone...really want to have my booking in appointment now so i feel the first milestone has been reached!! and hoping i might feel a bit less worried about things! :)

xx

aw glad its not just me worrying jodie! how far gone are you?

hi misty, thank you. im 6 and half weeks gone...really want to have my booking in appointment now so i feel the first milestone has been reached!! and hoping i might feel a bit less worried about things! :)

xx

I think I'm about 5-6 weeks. Got my doctors appointment today so hoping I can then book in with the midwife x

As I am still just in the first trimester i thought i'd reply.

I got my positive result on 1st August, my last period was 18th June so I am currently 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow! My scan is on 16th September which is my birthday and i am really excited about becoming a mummy!:dance:

At the moment my due date is 26/4/2011 but an earlier scan showed that the date could go to 6th April, i am waiting for my dating scan to find out definate date!

I can't wait, it feels like it's going to take a lifetime for my due date to arrive!

X X

As I am still just in the first trimester i thought i'd reply.

I got my positive result on 1st August, my last period was 18th June so I am currently 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow! My scan is on 16th September which is my birthday and i am really excited about becoming a mummy!:dance:

At the moment my due date is 26/4/2011 but an earlier scan showed that the date could go to 6th April, i am waiting for my dating scan to find out definate date!

I can't wait, it feels like it's going to take a lifetime for my due date to arrive!

X X

Hi and welcome - I will add you in! How exciting to have your scan on your birthday! I think you just have to take each stage at a time and before you know it you will have your LO in your arms! x

Does anyone else have a scan date yet - can't wait to see everyone's scan pictures!!!

Does anyone else have a scan date yet - can't wait to see everyone's scan pictures!!!

I did some of my booking in stuff with my midwife yesterday. Need to phone up the hospital, in 2 weeks, and they will give me an appt for my scan!!!
She just started my notes, gave me loads of info about all the screening tests, and did my blood pressure and urine sample - I didnt really have any questions, coz I know it all from here, lol!
:)

I did some of my booking in stuff with my midwife yesterday. Need to phone up the hospital, in 2 weeks, and they will give me an appt for my scan!!!
She just started my notes, gave me loads of info about all the screening tests, and did my blood pressure and urine sample - I didnt really have any questions, coz I know it all from here, lol!
:)

That's very exciting - bet you can't wait to ring up and get your scan appointment. I agree I have very few questions because PF is so good!!

Hello ladies.

i got my BFP on 3rd August. Baby due on 11th April 2011! Soooo excited!

Hello ladies.

i got my BFP on 3rd August. Baby due on 11th April 2011! Soooo excited!

Hello and welcome - I will add you in - also saw your scan date on another thread so I'll add that too! x

hay jodie, my date has changed my due date now given by doc is 1st of may??thanksxx

hay jodie, my date has changed my due date now given by doc is 1st of may??thanksxx

Have changed you hun - that was quite a jump from the 12th!

Last edited:
It's so unfair, people keep getting added to the list who are due before me! I'm sick of being the least preganant person here.

Come on September testing thread, let's have some more BFP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back