XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!!

Wow girls!! So many bfps!! It's fantastic!! Congrats to you all.

To those of us who the :witch: pounced on this month, lets all try really hard and keep everything crossed for next month!!

xx

Well... everything except the legs ;)

I'm testing Monday 28th.... Still no AF, and day 34 of no bleeding... No idea on DPO though, with the cycle I've had.

I might have exploded before then though. :oooo::oooo::oooo:

wow 10 BFP's already this month, that is so great! That is already more than the may testing thread! Hoping the ladies who are still waiting to test get their BFP's

Thanks for the info Nat, I've still seriously sore boobs, they're even uncomfortable to sleep on but they're still the same colour, not going to test till Sunday though..if I can hold out that long..pleeeeeease let me no.11 (or 12 or any other number!!).

Well done all you BFP's this testing thread is a bumper one alright !!

Sorry she got you Wilma, (I had come into check on you specially!) , next month Hun, I have a lucky feeling x

Good luck Binzy, Babylover and Bonny, fingers crossed for you , and anyone else testing still X

Thanks JJ!

I have a strange feeling about this month and not sure whether its a good thing or not,
The one thing that has kept me laughing is the VERY VERY strange dreams that I am having - and I am now wondering whats causing them!

fingers crossed for the both of us..... also been having alot of dreams in the last week

I'm out girlies, feel shit. AF came early this month and to be honest I'm sick of waiting and being disappointed and then having to go through nasty period pains and having to go through it all again. Roll on month 7 :-(
Good luck to the rest of you, I hope someone else gets no.11 before the end of the month.

Thanks JJ!

I have a strange feeling about this month and not sure whether its a good thing or not,
The one thing that has kept me laughing is the VERY VERY strange dreams that I am having - and I am now wondering whats causing them!

That might be a good sign Bonny, I always have strange (and bad) dreams while being pregnant. I have had it with my first child from early pregnancy until the end of it and now I am having the same thing all over again. With me they begin strange and end up creepy and in nightmares as pregnancy progresses but hopefully for you they will just stay strange and mean a BFP!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!.

I'd like to announce that I'm number 10 :) :bfp:

Good luck to those still testing, and good luck for next month to those who got caught by the witch xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations! You have so much willpower!

Congrats to everyone whos got thier BFP, and hope July brings better luck to everyone else trying.

xxx

You still waited a week or so Huelyn, much more than I could manage!

can u put me for 30th plz! If no sign of af i may have to go on the july thread as im not quite sure when im due to be honest!!

I'M OUT! Af arrived this morning....dead on time as per usual....

Good Luck to everyone else x

could we up date junes testings as there are a few which unmark...

no af yet for me.due to test today but going to wait.

sorry forgot to say that I was out this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back