Yay!!!! At last!

:pompom: Well done!!!! Now the fun begins chasing him round the lounge lol xxxxxxxx

Tbh I'm surprised he could be bothered in this heat :faint: very proud mummy though :D x

Well done!!! :pompom: Maybe he could give Samira some tips?

Ahh well done :)

I remember waiting for MONTHS for my little girl to do this, and when she did it i missed it! Great camera work! x

Only problem is now he's started he won't stop, shoved him in his cot earlier for a nap without a sleeping bag cos its too hot and heard him crying. Went to check and he'd got an arm and a leg stuck through the bars of the cot :wall:

Oh no... its too hot to roll up towels aswell isnt it to put either side :( maybe try and put him to sleep on his front and get him used to it? Thats what we did with Francesca!

Well done little one!..... When ethan started to roll over he struggled to roll back for a while and would cry in the cot to b turned over!
Saw what u said about him getting and and leg stuck and just thought is share that we have air mesh wrap bumpers- they let the air thru so they don't overheat end they can breath up against them whilst stopping limbs getting stuck! They secure really easily with velcro. Has saved us a few tears and little man can pull at them and they just ping back into position! Xx

yay...well done...I am sure Hannah is just about to roll...just literally last two days, i keep finding her on her side! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back