Zeta Lite Footmuff/Cosytoes

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just wondered if anyone had a spare Zeta Lite footmuff/cosytoes? Or even a Zia one? I'm assuming they must fit?! Thank you :) xx

Last edited:
If you go onto the NurseryValue website they have reworked Zia footmuffs on there for £10 in loads of colours. Ive just ordered a cranberry one which is being delivered today. I ordered a reworked pram off there and its perfect so Im assuming the footmuff will be just as good.

Ive just got it from the delivery man and its lush. The cranberry one is black inside and a lovely dark bold pink. It should fit most 3 wheel prams I think.

brilliant hun, thank you so much :) alot of the ones I was looking at were a minimum of £25 + delivery in most cases so this is a bargain :) Just hope they have some of the Cranberry ones in stock on monday when I get money! ;-) x

If you buy off there, pick the free delivery option. I ordered it late Monday and got it midday today so even though it said 3-4 days I always get them pretty much next day delivery without paying the extra £5.

thanks for the heads up hun. can't wait to get my order in now! The cold weather is now upon us! and I cannot believe how "lush" the Zeta Lite is that I bought. It's a dream to push, it's unreal but only have the footmuff for the Graco that I have (needs selling now) lol but that would look awful on the Zeta Lite ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back