10dpo

Olive

Reaction score
This is new! Ok, I admit it, I just wanted to get my hopes up and post in the am I pregnant section. May feel like a fool when period comes tomorrow!lol.

Well, I'm cd 29 today so according to my calculations (although I'm bad at maths!) af should be due around tomorrow. However, I've had a go at the count down to pregnancy site (thanks maybe :)) and it tells me af is due Sunday as my average cycle is apparently 32 days. So I'm therefore 10dpo.

I had period pain yesterday and some more today. Now just have the heavy feeling and very very sore boobs. So of course, getting way ahead of myself! Have had a lot of cm too, but that's not really unusual for me! tmi. Also had lower back pain briefly this afternoon.

This month I'm writing everything down so at least next month, I can remind myself that I've definitely had all of these feelings before.

Send me some baby dust ladies and I promise I'll send loads back ;)

xxxxx

Last edited:
All sounds good! :dust:amundo!!!
Good idea to journal these things tho just in case it is the AF xxxx

Thanks Sylviegirl :) I do manage to think this every month though so don't see why this month will be any different! I'm going with maybe if I post in this section, I'll be closer to getting my positive etc lol. Nuts I know!

Oh and as promised....:dust::dust::dust::dust:

;) xxxx

I've been meaning to ask Laura, what is your cute little monkey called ?

Oh! :dust::dust::dust: etc etc

Fingers crosssed for you! (i'm going to find my super smiley just for you, made him myself!)

fingerscrossed.jpg

Last edited:
fingers crossed n lots of baby dust for you xx

(i'm going to find my super smiley just for you, made him myself!)

Yes, yes I definitely like the sound of this super smiley! lol.

Thanks mrs. Returning the favouroony:dust::dust::dust:

It's curious george! lol. I used to live in america when I was younger and liked him a lotttt- see pic of me and old curious en route somewhere lol. I saw it on an avatar site and took it as a sign (everything is a sign these days! ha ha) Oh and he's looking for my BFP!

xxxx

PS will remove pic once you've seen and had a giggle as much too cringe!

Last edited:
OMG! Look at you! Ain't you sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :love:
Love the story too :)

Last edited:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cow!!! lol. sniff, i though we were friends...
;)

ah i knew you were nice really. lol. night chick.xxxx

Laura it sounds good! :dust: for you!
I had a patient called george once and he always asked loads of questions so i called him curious george and when he finished his treatment we gave him a cuddly curious george haha

Hey LauraAnne
It's sounding very good for you & hope is the start of your BFP & it doesn't spend too long hiding from you
FX for you & mega baby dust
xxx

Thanks mrsmc and kezza! PMT today sooo not a good sign! lol.

baby dust for you ladies though as promised! ;)

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back