11dpo negative and period due any time from yesterday?

eliviasmummy

Reaction score
Heya! Any comments would be much appreciated lol

I'm 11dpo, and period could have come yesterday but won't be late til Thursday morning as my cycles range from 28-30 days long. BFN yesterday and today, have cramp like af sometimes but don't feel like af is coming but because of the never ending BFN I don't feel like I can trust myself feeling pregnant?! Basically am I too early testing? Or should I really be out this month?

Thanks girlies xx

Do you use opks? Are you sure you ov'd when you thought? x

Hey hun, I am 12dpo today and due on thurs and I got a bfn this morning with a first response test but I have had loads of symptoms this month and really thought I was in with a chance. Your not out until the witch arrives. Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Im in a similar situation my AF is due today, tomorrow or thursday, ive got lots of symptoms - nausea, cramps, twinges, sore nipples, ive had a BFN! We both probably are too early for testing but not out until she turns up. FX for both of us xxx

Yeh I used opks and always ov between 16-18 cd but I'm quite regular anything over 30 days is unheard of with me! All I'm having is cramps but more like hot twinges if that makes sense? I know the horrid witch will turn up tonight no doubt! Just wish I was getting even the faintest of lines! As I type this I'm getting really low sort of hot spots where cramps usually are? Maybe the witch is setting off fireworks down there! Evil cow lol x

Grrr got completely negative opk too! Is that bad? Just wanted to c a line :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back